Would Elvira make sense to come to dbd as a survivor?
I’ve seen some talks of people wanting her coming as a survivor because she’s the “queen or horror” what do you think?
I’ve seen some talks of people wanting her coming as a survivor because she’s the “queen or horror” what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cause we have Jane
I would LOVE it. As a dude who grew up watching B movies on her Movie Macabre show I would fanboy out.
I would also like to see Tor Johnson as a Killer and Vampira as a survivor.
But yeah please bring on Elvira. The license can't be very expensive.
But we have so many franchises to still pull from
HELLRAISER: Pinhead, Chatterer as killers & Kirstie as survivor (why not have 2 killers in a chapter since ST got 2 survivors?)
JOHN CARPENTER'S THE THING: The Thing as killer & Kurt Russell as survivor.
FRIDAY THE 13TH: Jason as killer & Tommy as survivor
IT: Pennywise as killer & Bill as survivor
THE NUN: the Nun as killer
CARRIE: Carrie as killer
THEY LIVE: Roddy Piper (Rudy) as survivor
PUMPKINHEAD: Pumpkinhead as killer & Lance Henriksen as survivor
RESIDENT EVIL: Nemesis as killer & Jill as survivor
31: Doomhead as killer
3 FROM HELL/DEVIL'S REJECTS/HOUSE OF A THOUSAND CORPSES: any combination of Otis, Spaulding, and Baby
CREEPYPASTA: Slenderman, Rake, Jeff the Killer as killers
FIVE NIGHT'S AT FREDDY'S: Springtrap as killer & Jeremy Fitzgerald as survivor
BLADE: Blade as a survivor
CANDYMAN: Candyman as killer
URBAN LEGENDS: Bloody Mary & The Boogieman as killers
THE WALKING DEAD: Rick & Michonne as survivors
@Theoretical_Heart the only killer that catches my attention on your list is candyman, which would be a good addition to the game (and maybe helen lyle as survivor and cabrini green as a map)🎃
Elvira? Isnt that the name of the default Goth family in the Sims franchise?
So many kids, wow. I'm getting old if the "who?" answer on Elvira is number 1.
I've mentioned this previously. I see no reason why Elvira should not be included. She might have a job running around in those heels though.
not sure i want to play a surv who is just boobs on legs
besides i believe jamie lee curtis is the queen of horror lol
She's got a nice face too! 😉
well depends on what and who you like, to me mila kunis -coughs-
Her boobs would keep popping out.... Happened lots
Dead by boobs!