Thoughts on clown?
I like him, hes fun, but i have super trouble doing well with him?
Thoughts on tier placement?
Tips?
Do you think he needs buffs?
If so i think a good one would be to have it so survivors cannot interact with the enviroment while intoxicated, like when the doktor shocks you
Thoughts on tier placement?
Tips?
Do you think he needs buffs?
If so i think a good one would be to have it so survivors cannot interact with the enviroment while intoxicated, like when the doktor shocks you
Comments
- mid tier
- throw the bottles on narrow points, Windows, pallets to cut the survivors off
- yes, almost every killer needs buffs
The way I see him is that he fits well in middle-tier, just under the Doctor. As for if he needs any buffs, I don't think so but it's a bit too soon to make any big decision. Let people learn how to play with and against him and then we'll see where he lies.
While he wasn´t even remotely OP. Now figure where a killer stands, when survivors think he´s "in a good spot".
I'd say they are about the same really.
Doctor excels in map pressure more then Clown and Clown excels in chasing more then Doctor.
Clown and Clown?
Doc = Better map pressure
Clown = Better chase ability
^Brilliant
I understand that you didn´t read you own comment...
A killer is only overpowered if they are stronger than the Nurse, which none of the other killers currently overpowers her
Clown is mid tier, AOE last too short preventing loops and people can stand in the mist and not be intoxicated in some cases
If played well, the Clown is high-mid tier.
.... lol what are you on about?
Damn... i need more coffee... nevermind. My bad!
Yeah, it´s a shame that survivors don´t see the connection between other killers being to weak and Nurse/Billy only on high ranks.
I still 4k'd several games as him, but I had to put in twice as much effort than I usually have to with Pig and Doctor
He’s definitely not easy but also due to rank reset I’m rank 16 and they keep matching me with rank 8s and lets just say I have a steep learning curve aka I’m getting bullied :'(
I got him to level 50 and I still have terrible perks with him :'( but I’ll still practice using him because just like the nurse and hag I’ll never give up!
No you can't do that because doctor's ability is a little bit situational. You need to time it to prevent people from looping. If your change takes place, Clown can easily throw a bottle in front of a pallet and prevent people from using it which is bad.
Clown is actually difficult to play. You need to close the ways where a survivor can go and catch him before he reaches a pallet. Right now a lot of people intoxicate the loops to prevent them looping but then good survivors go to the other pallets.
For me he is 4th. If you can use him efficiently, at least a survivor will not be able to loop you for 5 gens.
He is fun to play at the moment. He still doesn't stack in the Nurse, Billy or even Huntress category.