Honestly, this giant guy was one of the most boring things in Outlast. He was terrifying at the start, but bringing him over and over again took the charme. Trager (the "Doctor") would be better, but we already have a mad Doctor.
I kinda liked the antagonist from Whistleblower (not the Cannibal), the guy who followed you calmly and wanted to make you his wife. But I doubt that he can get one meaningful power or fit in this game at all.
From footage I seen of the game (Haven't played it at all) he seem just like generic big scary monster dude, even then his power would also probably be generic so probably not.
Fun fact: The devs used to have a killer idea called the Smasher who could break through structures using his power. Unfortunately, they found that this would break the game's balance and the idea was scrapped.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes then ripping the heads off would be the mori
I like Outlast, but i predict that whatever Power he'd get, it wouldn't fit him.
Cause he's just that: A giant guy.
Honestly, this giant guy was one of the most boring things in Outlast. He was terrifying at the start, but bringing him over and over again took the charme. Trager (the "Doctor") would be better, but we already have a mad Doctor.
I kinda liked the antagonist from Whistleblower (not the Cannibal), the guy who followed you calmly and wanted to make you his wife. But I doubt that he can get one meaningful power or fit in this game at all.
Trager would be better than chris
From footage I seen of the game (Haven't played it at all) he seem just like generic big scary monster dude, even then his power would also probably be generic so probably not.
Fun fact: The devs used to have a killer idea called the Smasher who could break through structures using his power. Unfortunately, they found that this would break the game's balance and the idea was scrapped.
I love outlast but ...no🎃