I can't stand the rubberbanding anymore
BHVR can we get a short statement about why rubberbanding is happening atm? Overload on the servers? Optimization needed? Or don't you know? It's extremely frustating to load into a server with constant 70 ping and in the middle of the match or sometimes the entire match your at start rubberbanding all over the place.
And before anyone wants to claim this: my interest connection is fine. My brother is using the Internet aswell and doesn't have any issues on other games, I'm streaming sometimes without losing frames but still rubberbanding or I'm having the streams of my friends running in the background without any issues. Just dbd, so it's definently on their side.
Comments
I feel the same way. As survivor it didn't bother me as much, but rubberbanding as killer is just flat out nauseating because of the first person view. Not to mention it almost always results in you losing the chase if it occurs while chasing them around obstacles where they break LOS.
You rubber band because the server dictates the position of all players. If you fall outside where the server thinks you should be it warps you to it.
This is not answering my question, are you trying to justify rubberbanding as being something normal or??
I'm not. Just pointing out a flaw in the system.
I see, well the question is what causes the flaw in the system tho.
@Peanits can you please stop the dedicated servers tests? It's really enough, I think this is the 3rd week in a row now with all the issues which came with it. It's clearly not finished and needs many bugfixing
Pallets breaking 1 sec after I'm done kicking lol
It's puttin me off everytime. I actually walk back to the pallet spot sometimes to make sure she's away forever. Paranoid af.