The Legion Changes Suggestion v3.0.0

Feral Frenzy Changes:

-Hitting with basic attack when Feral Frenzy is not active will not deplete half of the power gauge

-Missed basic attack during Feral Frenzy will have no basic attack cooldown, will not deplete the Power Gauge and end Feral Frenzy

-Hitting a injured survivor without a "Deep Wound" status effect will have a "Deep Wound" status effect with a reduced 50% duration

(This will make him Tier B killer at least which is fine by me)


Legion Review:


Debuff Killers:

Good: Plague

Lacking: Doctor,Clown

Worst: Legion

Comparison:

-The Plague is a good debuff killer because she can debuff at long range(multiple survivors at once), does not lose half of her power when she hits a survivor, can use her power to inflict her debuff to vaulting and looping survivors and her power have a much lower cooldown compared to legion

-The clown is even better even if he had (Long bottle refill) is better than "legion's Longer FF cooldown", he doesnt lose a bottle if he hits a survivor, can throw his bottle from a long range,can debuff multiple survivor with one bottle throw and is better with Redhead's Pinky Finger for 1 hit downs

-Doctor: better at inflicting debuff even with the (lower mobility), he is a long range debuffer and can prevent vaulting and looping + other debuffs with addons

-(Legion cannot down a survivor and is a low tier debuff killer because he needs to chase and hit a survivor to make his debuff work, loses half of the power gauge if he hits a survivor, have a long power cooldown and Loses his debuffing power when he misses + Fatigue, so i think he needs this rework suggestions now with the 3.4.0 changes which Reduces The Mending Time a Lot and allows teammates to mend other teammates for a lot more faster mending in exchange for +5% Feral Frenzy Mobility, you can now remove deep wounds a lot faster while Legion is searching for another survivor) honestly the only positive thing i can say about legion is that he have 130% mobility during Feral Frenzy and The rest about Feral Frenzy is bad

•They are debuff killers, The Plague is (Good), The clown and doctor is (Lacking) and legion is the (Worst) debuff killer

•_• The changes just made him worst

Comments

  • @The_Killer_Legacy said:

    In my opinion, Deep Wound doesn't apply much pressure to the survivor as it is now, BUT if they had to change something in Legion, I would say that Feral Frenzy attacks to go back as they were previously, every succesful frenzy attack will decrease the Deep Wound Timer, with all the hits after the first one ending the Feral Frenzy.

    Survivors would not like that though thats the reason why it got nerfed to the ground.

  • V1.8.8 just a minor change

    Feral frenzy full cooldown from 30 seconds changed to 26 seconds

    Hitting a Survivor with basic attack while Feral Frenzy is Not Active will refill the power gauge by 1/3 of its maximum (power refill changed from 1/4 to 1/3)

    Feral Frenzy duration lasts for 12 seconds (duration changed from 14 to 12 seconds)

  • Yes, I get what you are saying but I hate the Idea of Legion's power being turned into that. I'm sorry, but I can't support it cause it removes what I LOVE about Legion. I can not support something that will do that to Legion, as to me, it wouldn't be Legion anymore.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Yes, I get what you are saying but I hate the Idea of Legion's power being turned into that. I'm sorry, but I can't support it cause it removes what I LOVE about Legion. I can not support something that will do that to Legion, as to me, it wouldn't be Legion anymore.

    if we dont want the legion to get nerfed to the ground again, we need to sacrifice and forget the old one to move forward to a better gameplay on both sides

    The old legion is broken in the survivors eyes they will surely demand a nerf if they bring the old legion back, I know that because i play both sides, bringing back the old legion will not fix things

  • @DeathEscape said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782795#Comment_782795

    if we dont want the legion to get nerfed to the ground again, we need to sacrifice and forget the old one to move forward to a better gameplay on both sides

    The old legion is broken in the survivors eyes they will surely demand a nerf if they bring the old legion back, I know that because i play both sides, bringing back the old legion will not fix things

    I know that. But you are still taking away what is Legion about Legion. Don't you get that? The multi hitting and spreading the pain and running around. The "Rush Down" style... or more Blitz attack.... is what makes Legion Legion. This is just "M2 this man down and then hit him." it's not anything different or unique.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782823#Comment_782823

    I know that. But you are still taking away what is Legion about Legion. Don't you get that? The multi hitting and spreading the pain and running around. The "Rush Down" style... or more Blitz attack.... is what makes Legion Legion. This is just "M2 this man down and then hit him." it's not anything different or unique.

    I get what you mean, but multi-hitting is the reason why it got nerfed

  • @DeathEscape said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782880#Comment_782880

    I get what you mean, but multi-hitting is the reason why it got nerfed

    no you don't get it. I don't mean hitting the same survivor multi times. I mean going after his friends AFTER hitting the first guy.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782823#Comment_782823

    I know that. But you are still taking away what is Legion about Legion. Don't you get that? The multi hitting and spreading the pain and running around. The "Rush Down" style... or more Blitz attack.... is what makes Legion Legion. This is just "M2 this man down and then hit him." it's not anything different or unique.

    Almost all killers are basic attack killers, the only reason why gameplay is different is because of the power, so it is different

    The reason why ghost face and myers have Almost the same gameplay is because they both having stalking function and exposed effect in their power and they are both using a knife making it more redundant, this is an example of not anything different or unique.

    Examples of some not basic attack killers are hillbilly and leather face they have different gameplay because they have different power.

    You cant go around saying This is just another basic attack killer it's not different or unique, Because almost all killers rely on basic attack to down someone, imagine the nurse can blink but she doesn't have basic attack function or the wraith can go invisible "cloak/uncloak" but it doesn't have a basic attack function making it unique but stupid at the same time

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782970#Comment_782970

    no you don't get it. I don't mean hitting the same survivor multi times. I mean going after his friends AFTER hitting the first guy.

    Then they will not stick together making your power useless because you cannot down the first survivor that you found even if you hit him 2 times and you cannot reach and find the other survivors in time because they spread out all over the map and even if you found them they can pallet drop you on the head losing your power and putting it to cooldown again.

  • @DeathEscape said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782880#Comment_782880

    Almost all killers are basic attack killers, the only reason why gameplay is different is because of the power so it is different

    The reason why ghost face and myers have Almost the same gameplay is that because they both having stalking and exposed in their power and they are both using a knife making it more redundant, this is an example of not anything different or unique.

    Examples of some not basic attack killers are hillbilly and leather face they have different gameplay because they have different power.

    You cant go around saying This is just another basic attack killer it's not different or unique. Because almost all killers rely on basic attack to down someone, imagine the nurse can blink but cannot hit/attack making it unique but stupid at the same time

    okay, well you aren't listening to a word I am saying. Sorry, I'm not gonna endorse this any more. Don't mention me in it please. You don't seem to get what I am saying and don't want too. You would be removing the soul of Legion with this "rework" and I am not for it. Have fun in the Fog, and I mean that for real even if I am mildly disappointed in this.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782999#Comment_782999

    okay, well you aren't listening to a word I am saying. Sorry, I'm not gonna endorse this any more. Don't mention me in it please. You don't seem to get what I am saying and don't want too. You would be removing the soul of Legion with this "rework" and I am not for it. Have fun in the Fog, and I mean that for real even if I am mildly disappointed in this.

    I get what you mean but you dont get me.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782999#Comment_782999

    okay, well you aren't listening to a word I am saying. Sorry, I'm not gonna endorse this any more. Don't mention me in it please. You don't seem to get what I am saying and don't want too. You would be removing the soul of Legion with this "rework" and I am not for it. Have fun in the Fog, and I mean that for real even if I am mildly disappointed in this.

    I get what you mean and I explained why it is not good, you are the one who don't get me and not listening

  • @DeathEscape said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/783025#Comment_783025

    I get what you mean and I explained why it is not good, you are the one who don't get me and not listening

    No, I am listening. You want to make Legion's power, the thing that makes them unique, into something that just helps you put down ONE guy. No longer would you have the joy of FFing and going after each survivor and slashing them to move onto the next. No longer would you feel that rush of getting a 4 man FF. No more would you have ANYTHING other than "Slash.... oh there he is.... m1."

    No, it's bad and it makes them soulless. I understood 10000% what you meant. But what you meant I don't approve of.

  • Legion rework V1.8.9

    Updates info : Major Changes

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/783081#Comment_783081

    No, I am listening. You want to make Legion's power, the thing that makes them unique, into something that just helps you put down ONE guy. No longer would you have the joy of FFing and going after each survivor and slashing them to move onto the next. No longer would you feel that rush of getting a 4 man FF. No more would you have ANYTHING other than "Slash.... oh there he is.... m1."

    No, it's bad and it makes them soulless. I understood 10000% what you meant. But what you meant I don't approve of.

    No you didn't get it, its just the same as the one last time that you liked but without deep wounds.

  • @UlvenDagoth

    This will may be my last and best change

    Why didn't I think of this before hahaha a easy quick fix

  • @DeathEscape said:

    Feral Frenzy Changes

    Deep wound effect bleed out-timer 20 seconds

    Mending requires 14 seconds to finish

    Hitting the same target twice reduces the bleed out timer by 50%

    Deep wound timer will stop in chase and mending only

    Mending requires teammates to mend you

    Frenzy lasts for 11 seconds

    The Legion sprints 13% faster during feral frenzy

    I think DWs should stay in the terror radius, if you don't want the moonwalking Legion back. And you want to make their old Frank's Mix Tape base? I don't think this is a good way to go. He should be 15 % faster while in Feral Frenzy imo.

    Self mending still should be a thing tbh, it will be really frustrating to not find a teammate and die because you couldn't do anything to stop the timer.

    11 seconds is too much, make it 9 seconds maybe.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/96990/the-legion-changes-suggestion-v2-0-0

    I think DWs should stay in the terror radius, if you don't want the moonwalking Legion back. And you want to make their old Frank's Mix Tape base? I don't think this is a good way to go. He should be 15 % faster while in Feral Frenzy imo.

    Self mending still should be a thing tbh, it will be really frustrating to not find a teammate and die because you couldn't do anything to stop the timer.

    11 seconds is too much, make it 9 seconds maybe.

    The current ff is 10 making it 9 is a nerf

  • To compensate for the increased movement speed.

  • Now can down Injured survivors

  • Added Mending requires 16 seconds to finish and it have a skill check

  • @Monlyth check my work if it is to your liking




  • Updates : Exposed status effect can be triggered by Feral Frenzy

  • @DeathEscape said:

    @Monlyth check my work if it is to your liking

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

  • @Monlyth Thanks For The Review

    I thought mending time takes 16 seconds please correct me if im wrong thanks

  • @DeathEscape Ah, it's 15 seconds according to the wiki. I mistakenly thought you were making it take more time, not less.

    I think the mend timer is fine as it is. It's long enough to be an inconvenience for the survivors, but short enough that the survivors will still have opportunities to work on objectives.

    Legion's biggest strengths in his current state are his ability to waste the survivors' time, his ability to score first hits easily, and his ability to injure multiple survivors in quick succession. So I think most of his changes should be focused around those aspects of his kit.

  • 16 seconds bleed-out timer so they will take it more seriously

    13 seconds mending time so mending wont last long and less annoying

    What do you think? @Monlyth

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    How long is the current mending? I thought it was 16 seconds please correct me if not

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    TY for the review

    I thought mending takes 16 seconds, please correct me if im wrong

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    Thank you for the review @Monlyth

    I thought mending takes 16 seconds, correct me if im wrong

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    Thanks for the review

    I thought mending takes 16 seconds please correct me if im wrong thanks

  • @Monlyth said:

    @DeathEscape Ah, it's 15 seconds according to the wiki. I mistakenly thought you were making it take more time, not less.

    I think the mend timer is fine as it is. It's long enough to be an inconvenience for the survivors, but short enough that the survivors will still have opportunities to work on objectives.

    Legion's biggest strengths in his current state are his ability to waste the survivors' time, his ability to score first hits easily, and his ability to injure multiple survivors in quick succession. So I think most of his changes should be focused around those aspects of his kit.

    16 seconds bleed-out timer, so they will take it more seriously

    13 seconds mending so it won't take much time which is annoying

    What do you think?

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    How long is the current mending? I thought it was 16 seconds please correct me if not

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    TY for the review

    I thought mending takes 16 seconds, please correct me if im wrong

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    Thank you for the review @Monlyth

    I thought mending takes 16 seconds, correct me if im wrong

  • @Monlyth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/797889#Comment_797889

    The only changes I really like are increasing the sprint speed, not losing the Frenzy if you miss a single attack, and hitting a survivor with a non-Frenzy basic attack doesn't deplete the power gauge.

    But I have issues with the rest of your proposed changes:

    -The devs made it clear with Legion's rework that they don't want Legion to hit survivors more than once with Frenzy. Pre-rework Legion was considered very unfun to play against because his standard MO was to hit a survivor repeatedly with Deep Wounds until the timer hit zero and they went down. Because he was so fast and able to bypass most of the survivors' escape tools, he had very little counterplay. They want him to apply deep wounds to multiple survivors at once, not just tunnel a single survivor to death. So I doubt BHVR will ever approve of any changes that bring back Legion's old playstyle.

    -Making Mending take longer feels unnecessary, and adding a skillcheck just makes Legion more annoying to play against, without actually increasing his overall power.

    -Making the bleed-out timer shorter feels unnecessary. It's rare for the bleed-out timer to actually come into play against good survivors, so this just feels like another way to make Legion more annoying, but not more powerful.

    Also, a common tactic with pre-rework Legion was to spam lunge attacks over and over, since that was often faster than running due to missed attacks having no cooldown. So I think there should be a long enough cooldown that Legion can't just spam lunges while in Frenzy. But I do like the idea of removing the harsh penalty for missing a single attack in FF.

    Thanks for the review

    I thought mending takes 16 seconds please correct me if im wrong thanks

  • @Monlyth said:

    @DeathEscape Ah, it's 15 seconds according to the wiki. I mistakenly thought you were making it take more time, not less.

    I think the mend timer is fine as it is. It's long enough to be an inconvenience for the survivors, but short enough that the survivors will still have opportunities to work on objectives.

    Legion's biggest strengths in his current state are his ability to waste the survivors' time, his ability to score first hits easily, and his ability to injure multiple survivors in quick succession. So I think most of his changes should be focused around those aspects of his kit.

    16 seconds bleed-out timer, so they will take it more seriously

    13 seconds mending so it won't take much time which is annoying

    What do you think?

  • @Monlyth tell me what you think, is it already good? Hit vote up if you like it

  • Gotta keep this recent

  • What do you guys think about the 3.4.0 changes on legion?

  • @DeathEscape said:

    What do you guys think about the 3.4.0 changes on legion?

    I feel disappointed.

    But I think It will be real, cuz gamepedia already changed information.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/legion

  • Obviously wont know until playing, but a .2 increase during frenzy and some better add ons really isnt going to suddenly make them fun. Its slightly better but addresses none of the core issues.

  • @EldritchElise87 said:

    Obviously wont know until playing, but a .2 increase during frenzy and some better add ons really isnt going to suddenly make them fun. Its slightly better but addresses none of the core issues.

    Agreed, You are right just for .2 they reduce 3 and 7 seconds mend time conditionally making it more stupid to find other survivors for DW effect because they can remove it before you can even find and hit another survivor. Think about the time you spend running and searching for survivors and if you find some you need to chase and hit him or get hit by pallet....

  • I don't think BHVR wants legion to be viable based on these changes. You're right, during the time you run and find another survivor they will already be mended, especially since it doesn't decrease while they are in the terror radius, so by the time you run away and the terror radius is gone, boom 12 second pass and they are already mended. Then they are FORCING us to use that stupid buttons for add ons because they are trash right now. I see what they want, they want you to use the buttons instead of the perks to apply the mangle, but lets time this out...

    Legion hits you in frenzy...okay, legion goes to find another survivor to hit...they chase probably a little bit, eventually get hit, first survivor is mended and already has 20 seconds of mangled down times that by 3 for the other suriviors and bam mangled is over by the time you hit the last survivor (assuming normal gameplay perhaps) They will either, A, do a gen while ur running to others and then heal when the mangled is down...or if they're in a group, just heal each other in the 60 second window anyway....these changes are so useless....And it just destroys what legion is supposed to even do. They lowered the mend time too PLUS took away the basic attack debuff....i just don't understand...someone said it might be because of oni perks, but based off their perk making abilties with the last 2 killers, i have almost no hope that these perks comign will suddenly be to op

  • @Jurlestia_Quinn said:

    I don't think BHVR wants legion to be viable based on these changes. You're right, during the time you run and find another survivor they will already be mended, especially since it doesn't decrease while they are in the terror radius, so by the time you run away and the terror radius is gone, boom 12 second pass and they are already mended. Then they are FORCING us to use that stupid buttons for add ons because they are trash right now. I see what they want, they want you to use the buttons instead of the perks to apply the mangle, but lets time this out...

    Legion hits you in frenzy...okay, legion goes to find another survivor to hit...they chase probably a little bit, eventually get hit, first survivor is mended and already has 20 seconds of mangled down times that by 3 for the other suriviors and bam mangled is over by the time you hit the last survivor (assuming normal gameplay perhaps) They will either, A, do a gen while ur running to others and then heal when the mangled is down...or if they're in a group, just heal each other in the 60 second window anyway....these changes are so useless....And it just destroys what legion is supposed to even do. They lowered the mend time too PLUS took away the basic attack debuff....i just don't understand...someone said it might be because of oni perks, but based off their perk making abilties with the last 2 killers, i have almost no hope that these perks comign will suddenly be to op

    Wow they want a killer to rely on other killer's perks instead of his own power.

    If they nerf killer too much there will be no fun on both sides there will be no thrill in being the survivor and being a killer is just being tom in tom and jerry.

    They just nerfed legion to the ground a year ago now they just nerfed him to dust

    Who will get nerf next billy? Huntress?

  • @Jurlestia_Quinn said:

    I don't think BHVR wants legion to be viable based on these changes. You're right, during the time you run and find another survivor they will already be mended, especially since it doesn't decrease while they are in the terror radius, so by the time you run away and the terror radius is gone, boom 12 second pass and they are already mended. Then they are FORCING us to use that stupid buttons for add ons because they are trash right now. I see what they want, they want you to use the buttons instead of the perks to apply the mangle, but lets time this out...

    Legion hits you in frenzy...okay, legion goes to find another survivor to hit...they chase probably a little bit, eventually get hit, first survivor is mended and already has 20 seconds of mangled down times that by 3 for the other suriviors and bam mangled is over by the time you hit the last survivor (assuming normal gameplay perhaps) They will either, A, do a gen while ur running to others and then heal when the mangled is down...or if they're in a group, just heal each other in the 60 second window anyway....these changes are so useless....And it just destroys what legion is supposed to even do. They lowered the mend time too PLUS took away the basic attack debuff....i just don't understand...someone said it might be because of oni perks, but based off their perk making abilties with the last 2 killers, i have almost no hope that these perks comign will suddenly be to op

    Dont forget the pallet stun

1 2 ›