Yes, Street wise reduces the consumption of items by 15/20/25% and Odd Bulb increases the battery consumption slightly.
We know that by "battery consumption" they're referring to the items overall charge and consumption rate... so knowing that, Street Wise should actually outweigh the slight battery consumption by a fair bit... not a big amount but a fair bit. Since a few seconds off the battery is kind of a lot...
So we'll say slightly reduced... 2 seconds, and street wise increases it by... 3? 4? That's 1 or 2 seconds added onto the flashlight. The actual statistics are left up to be figured out by anyone who actually wants to bother with that... but I can tell you for sure it outweighs it since "slightly" on the debuff scale isn't really a lot.
side note
Whether the 15% on the first tier of Streetwise can outweigh it is unknown to me personally... but 20% and 25% should be able to outweigh it yes.
Yes, Street wise reduces the consumption of items by 15/20/25% and Odd Bulb increases the battery consumption slightly.
We know that by "battery consumption" they're referring to the items overall charge and consumption rate... so knowing that, Street Wise should actually outweigh the slight battery consumption by a fair bit... not a big amount but a fair bit. Since a few seconds off the battery is kind of a lot...
So we'll say slightly reduced... 2 seconds, and street wise increases it by... 3? 4? That's 1 or 2 seconds added onto the flashlight. The actual statistics are left up to be figured out by anyone who actually wants to bother with that... but I can tell you for sure it outweighs it since "slightly" on the debuff scale isn't really a lot.
side note
Whether the 15% on the first tier of Streetwise can outweigh it is unknown to me personally... but 20% and 25% should be able to outweigh it yes.
So yeah, like I said it would be a fair or decent amount depending on the percentage. 15% being not really much at all, 8% being OK? And 13% being decent or "fair" (Except I was kinda wrong on 20% being decent or fair, its like... ok...?)
I didn't know the exactly percentage because the percentages on "Slightly, Moderately, Considerable, and Tremendously" are like... not exactly explained? Its just a place holder for the actual percentages, and they change depending on the perk, item, or add-on.
I like how we both found that info on the same thing, and I blew past the percentages because I didn't think it was there...
So instead of writing a mouthful up there, I could've just easily said a few things and answered that question easily... Instead I kind of brushed past the idea that the percentage could be on the DBD wiki...
I like how we both found that info on the same thing, and I blew past the percentages because I didn't think it was there...
So instead of writing a mouthful up there, I could've just easily said a few things and answered that question easily... Instead I kind of brushed past the idea that the percentage could be on the DBD wiki...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@ocafghanistan
Yes, Street wise reduces the consumption of items by 15/20/25% and Odd Bulb increases the battery consumption slightly.
We know that by "battery consumption" they're referring to the items overall charge and consumption rate... so knowing that, Street Wise should actually outweigh the slight battery consumption by a fair bit... not a big amount but a fair bit. Since a few seconds off the battery is kind of a lot...
So we'll say slightly reduced... 2 seconds, and street wise increases it by... 3? 4? That's 1 or 2 seconds added onto the flashlight. The actual statistics are left up to be figured out by anyone who actually wants to bother with that... but I can tell you for sure it outweighs it since "slightly" on the debuff scale isn't really a lot.
side note
Whether the 15% on the first tier of Streetwise can outweigh it is unknown to me personally... but 20% and 25% should be able to outweigh it yes.
Odd Bulb only consumes 12% Faster
so Streetwise would make it more effective by:
3%
8%
or
13%
Hopefully this helps.
So yeah, like I said it would be a fair or decent amount depending on the percentage. 15% being not really much at all, 8% being OK? And 13% being decent or "fair" (Except I was kinda wrong on 20% being decent or fair, its like... ok...?)
I didn't know the exactly percentage because the percentages on "Slightly, Moderately, Considerable, and Tremendously" are like... not exactly explained? Its just a place holder for the actual percentages, and they change depending on the perk, item, or add-on.
@Micheal_Myers
I like how we both found that info on the same thing, and I blew past the percentages because I didn't think it was there...
So instead of writing a mouthful up there, I could've just easily said a few things and answered that question easily... Instead I kind of brushed past the idea that the percentage could be on the DBD wiki...
Lol yeah