HOLD UP
WHO IS THE HUNGER?!?!?
In the archives trailer, you can see a challenge for "The Hunger"
Who is the hunger?!?!?
WHO IS THE HUNGER?!?!?
In the archives trailer, you can see a challenge for "The Hunger"
Who is the hunger?!?!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea
Entity
I know I said the same thing twice don't @ me!
The Hunger is the guy Dwight failed to deliver Pizza to. He is coming into the Entity's realm for revenge
๐ก
How dare you.
I'll now accept this as absolute canon
I second this.
@Peanits TELL ME YUNG'UN
I am a good boy!
That's the title of the memory, silly.
Then why does it say its a challenge for it?
Who knows for sure? ๐
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwqnzqjuqGovZlK/giphy.gifAre we both talking about this?
https://youtu.be/q_fWpF83JEE?t=1835It's because the memory is called The Hunger. You complete the challenges with lore attached to them to unless entries for that memory.
I was talking about the reveal
Must have mis-read it