It walks on 2 feet so it could work
I...
...there's so much to deconstruct here.
Killer looks too OP.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:Killer looks too OP.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
I agree
I am trying to understand why this mori might be the best mori in the game
I have several questions.
@Commander_Fluffles said:I have several questions.
@Commander_Fluffles said:
I second this.
I am disturbed but intrigued
I think thats already enough internet for me today.
Poor quentin , he is dead inside
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I...
...there's so much to deconstruct here.
Killer looks too OP.
I agree
I am trying to understand why this mori might be the best mori in the game
I have several questions.
I second this.
I am disturbed but intrigued
I think thats already enough internet for me today.
Poor quentin , he is dead inside