100% balanced game
Im getting like literally the most sweaty swf since 3-4 days what has happened to this game
Im getting like literally the most sweaty swf since 3-4 days what has happened to this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, sadly I can't say those are SWF.
But the insta heals are getting nerfed. Alot of those are being used currently.
Without knowing how the games went though, I can't give much input other than those perks are crazy.
They were swf I checked profiles the first one with 4 instas did all 5 gens against my 3 blink nurse it was gosh sooo sweaty and they left some salty comments on my profile too lol
WEll good job I suppose. I have noticed a increase in difficulty recently. It's either Rank Rest or people are REALLY trying to get things done before next patch.
You shouldn't really complain while using 3 blink nurse.
u also brought a pretty sweaty loadout, so I guess it was a match made in heaven
I used it on purpose why I shouldnt when I see a 4man swf with 4 medkits easy to assume they are instas
It was on purpose 4 man swf with 4 medkits easy to assume its instas
Meanwhile you are using 3 Blink Nurse with Range Add-On and are DCing on a Map Offering. And I thought only Survivors DC...
Nice double standards, Mate.
You fought broken with broken so... You could have won that.
Like others already said, you don‘t really get to complain about Survivors/SWF with that loadout.
I never dc until something makes me really mad like in last 3 months I dced like max 3-4 times but if I see a 4 man swf and they especially burnt a map offering of a broken af map im not going to play that unless im a top tier killer theres no double standards in it
You can always dodge swf's if you don't want to play against them.
que times are pretty ######### it takes around 5 minutes for a lobby and about 80% players I face are swf
btw u are from which country?
5 mins? Oh no...
I remember waiting 25 mins as survivor...and then requeueing....
It could be way worse. 5 mins wait to not deal with the (less common than people say) swf, is a fair trade if they're that bad for you.