We can talk about spirit after

Spirits base kit us fine, this is a mostly agreed upon opinion in the community, but before we nerf spirit or rework or "slighty change" can we buff bad killers and fix the broken gen speed? I see so many people saying spirit needs a nerf but if low tiers were buffed you wouldn't only see spirits.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768739#Comment_768739

    Your Bias is showing.

    Please look up old time DBD (2016-17) to see why it seems like Survivors have been nerfed more. Thank you, and have fun in the Fog.

    I have 4k hrs in dbd and mained Myers way before your baby killer nerfs. Try again. Lemmy guess, you were the face camper when you could completely block unhooking? Hon. Being wrong doesnt make everybody else bias.

  • @S_Panda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770177#Comment_770177

    There are definitely safe pallets in the game. Look at any map pre-badham rework and you'll see a majority of the pallets will allow you to kite a killer around them for enough time for bloodlust to come up if the killer doesn't destroy it early. An unsafe one allows for the killer to land a hit almost assuredly if the survivor doesn't stun them with said pallet. You see many of these in the underground lab's hallways and are ~1/2 of badham's loops since it has at least 4ish inside the buildings which are very safe

    I know that. I was saying that those pallets are not meant to be safe just because they are safe agains 95% of the killers. A spirit has a 50% chance to smack you there and you said, it is unfair because it’s meant to be SafE and you aren’t supposed to take a hit around them ever. Which is obliviously not the case.

  • @CantDrownIfASiren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/769166#Comment_769166

    I have 4k hrs in dbd and mained Myers way before your baby killer nerfs. Try again. Lemmy guess, you were the face camper when you could completely block unhooking? Hon. Being wrong doesnt make everybody else bias.

    Oh? Well I started playing in 2016 and then left in 2017 before coming back to DBD cause of Legion. I, in fact, HATE playing Spirit and can't play Nurse cause her blinking makes me sick to my stomach. So The "baby Killer" nerfs don't even apply to me in the first place! This isn't about me being wrong, it's about you being Biased. Do you REMEMBER how it was to play with real infinities? Instablinds? ANY OF THAT? Why do you THINK survivors have been nerfed? Cause they NEEDED IT! The Devs are not on EITHER SIDE! They are on THE GAME'S SIDE! Cause they want it to LIVE and make MONEY! So they wont favor EITHER SIDE cause it will PISS OFF THE OTHER!

    You wanna take your assuming and get it the heck outta my face? I have never body blocked and won't. Wanna know why? Cause it's not only not fun for the survivor, ITS NOT FUN FOR ME AND IS A BAD TACTIC! If this is the kind of response you want to give me and all you will do it assume crap about me to fit your own tiny world view, don't bother talking to me.

    I want a good, back and forth match, not a stomp either way. Have fun in the Fog, and quit being rude.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    I've just watched Scorpionz (specialized Pig main - devotion 13 rank 1) 4k at 4gens as perkless/addon-less Spirit against red rank survivors with toolboxes. Yupp her basekit is totally fine.

    That man is also scary good at playing.

  • @Kwanghyun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/769160#Comment_769160

    Nerf beads so it only limits the audio range of phasing but does not remove it. Thats all she should get. Also iri head huntress sholudn’t have more than 1 hatchets regardless of other add-ons but i guess that deserves its own discussion.

    BHV is not known from reverting their changes though and unlike Nurse, Spirit started as a joke tier killer and got fixed a while ago.

    Huh, well those two I agree with.

  • @CantDrownIfASiren said:

    There are plenty of viable killers at r1. You currently have 3 killers that can guarentee a 4k nearly every single game you play. The art of running the tiles as killer is a lost one. The best runners I see now are the low tier killers bc they are forced to get good. I rarely ever see Billy, let alone a good one anymore. Good nurses are rare. Just lots of spirits now. Bc, why learn how to play the game when you can completely avoid it? Shes easy as hell without ruin. I had to drop pop just to get a challenge.

    Nerf spirit. Learn to actually run the tiles and learn that you dont deserve to win every game. Survivors have to lose alllll the time thanks to all the variables that go into a match. This s tier, free win entitlement is pathetic. Especially after all the nerfs survivors have gotten. Far more than the first killer mains ever asked for. I think it's time killers actually take their own advice and get good.

    And that's on 🅿️eriodT!



    And for those in the back... I SAID IT'S ON 🅿️ERIODT!

  • @GennyFromTheBlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768739#Comment_768739

    And that's on 🅿️eriodT!

    And for those in the back... I SAID IT'S ON 🅿️ERIODT!

    What are you even talking about? DO you even know?

  • Idk but all my gay friends say it

  • Huh, I'd think i'd know it then. I'll ask my boyfriend.

  • Also, good to see we both calmed down from earlier. Sorry my post was a tad hostile. Being sick sucks.

  • @xRem said:

    Spirits base kit us fine, this is a mostly agreed upon opinion in the community, but before we nerf spirit or rework or "slighty change" can we buff bad killers and fix the broken gen speed? I see so many people saying spirit needs a nerf but if low tiers were buffed you wouldn't only see spirits.

    I pretty much agree with this sentiment. One thing I don't really see get much attention though is the interaction between longer gens and camping. Camping can already gives a killer enough time to secure a 2k, so they'll have to increase hang time or do something to actively deny camping as a strategy.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770625#Comment_770625

    Oh? Well I started playing in 2016 and then left in 2017 before coming back to DBD cause of Legion. I, in fact, HATE playing Spirit and can't play Nurse cause her blinking makes me sick to my stomach. So The "baby Killer" nerfs don't even apply to me in the first place! This isn't about me being wrong, it's about you being Biased. Do you REMEMBER how it was to play with real infinities? Instablinds? ANY OF THAT? Why do you THINK survivors have been nerfed? Cause they NEEDED IT! The Devs are not on EITHER SIDE! They are on THE GAME'S SIDE! Cause they want it to LIVE and make MONEY! So they wont favor EITHER SIDE cause it will PISS OFF THE OTHER!

    You wanna take your assuming and get it the heck outta my face? I have never body blocked and won't. Wanna know why? Cause it's not only not fun for the survivor, ITS NOT FUN FOR ME AND IS A BAD TACTIC! If this is the kind of response you want to give me and all you will do it assume crap about me to fit your own tiny world view, don't bother talking to me.

    I want a good, back and forth match, not a stomp either way. Have fun in the Fog, and quit being rude.

    I was for a lot of the surv nerfs. Nice assumption though. The issue is killers continue to whine for more nerfs while refusing to admit their own broken mechanics. Anyone who justifies spirit is bad or bias. The game should be balanced around 2king, not 4king every game.

  • @CantDrownIfASiren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771302#Comment_771302

    I was for a lot of the surv nerfs. Nice assumption though. The issue is killers continue to whine for more nerfs while refusing to admit their own broken mechanics. Anyone who justifies spirit is bad or bias. The game should be balanced around 2king, not 4king every game.

    well, I thought we calmed down. Ugh, man i'm too sick to bother arguing with you. I also don't wanna bother remembering what we were arguing about.

    I don't want a stomp every game like you seem to think I do. That would be boring as hell.

    Let's just agree that anyone that says something is OP on one side, but then says nothing or defends there own (obviously) OP stuff is a hypocrite. I don't even play Spirit, but I've seen people outplay her like a overtuned violin. That's what i'm basing it on, proof my eyes have seen.

    All i want is lower tier Killers to be buffed up to being relevant. Can we agree on that?

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771881#Comment_771881

    Also, good to see we both calmed down from earlier. Sorry my post was a tad hostile. Being sick sucks.

    Well I could have been nicer too. The bias argument triggers me lol get rest with your sickness .

  • @CantDrownIfASiren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771886#Comment_771886

    Well I could have been nicer too. The bias argument triggers me lol get rest with your sickness .

    Thank ya. Pneumonia and scarring on my lungs is not fun. Still gonna try and stream like i do, but it's not gonna be long.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771891#Comment_771891

    well, I thought we calmed down. Ugh, man i'm too sick to bother arguing with you. I also don't wanna bother remembering what we were arguing about.

    I don't want a stomp every game like you seem to think I do. That would be boring as hell.

    Let's just agree that anyone that says something is OP on one side, but then says nothing or defends there own (obviously) OP stuff is a hypocrite. I don't even play Spirit, but I've seen people outplay her like a overtuned violin. That's what i'm basing it on, proof my eyes have seen.

    All i want is lower tier Killers to be buffed up to being relevant. Can we agree on that?

    Yeah I was getting the messages in weird order and it's difficult in my phone. Have a good one.

  • @CantDrownIfASiren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771895#Comment_771895

    Yeah I was getting the messages in weird order and it's difficult in my phone. Have a good one.

    Cool man. You too. Have Fun in the Fog.

1 2 ›