A Nurses Calling buff
Okay so I know you are thinking "It doesn't need a buff" well I'm not suggesting that the perk should be changed. I think it should work to see if somebody is cleansing or not from the plague. I mean they do go from injured and sick to healthy so it should work with it and since you can't heal against the plague you can only cleanse it would be good if this was a thing.
Comments
You assume people cleanse lmao
But honestly, it does not need this. Cleansing is called cleansing. Not healing
And apparently Snap out of it and mending are also healing?
Those aren't tracked by nurses either. So they are not.
Mending is technically healing.
Snapping out of it, isn't.
Snapping did count for Nurse's but they decided it's best to not count them (which also means Coulrophobia etc doesn't work on those too)
Lol, make up your mind. Are you proposing a buff or aren't you?
But in all seriousness, I don't think this would be a good idea. It wouldn't help Plague to find injured survivors, since cleansing happens so quickly anyway. All it would do is give her a neon sign saying, "Get Your Corrupt Purge Here!" which is something that's really not needed, since cleansing and CP make her plenty strong enough as is without making it even easier for her to get.
Plague can already see which fountain has been used and knows a survivor is there. Also who on earth would use Nurse’s on Plague? That’s wasting a perk slot since lots of survivors won’t cleanse at all, and won’t ever be able to heal.
Mending was never considered healing and snap out of it hasn't been considered healing for a while now.