I know, that Killer perks are also Killer based a bit. For one Killer this might be a very good perk, for the other one not that great maybe. Still.. there has to be some sort of preference. Let us know in the comments if you like :)
Whispers is amazing. I'd say Sloppy Butcher is second.
Whispers is pretty much always useful. No one has to be injured. There are no requirements for it to work. It helps you find your first survivor. It helps you find the last survivor. You know exactly which areas of the map are abandoned so you don't waste time there searching; that information is invaluable.
Really?! I’m the only one to choose Spies so far?!? I’m flabberghasted!
I've had countless matches where I constantly ricochet between survivors because I know exactly where a nearby one is moving around. I would drop any of the others in the list from my loadout long before touching Spies!!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a fan of Deer Stalker. Very handy near the end of the game.
Should you honestly be surprised? I've killed alot of people using this.
Either sloppy or noed.
Hands down for me is sloppy butcher
Whispers is my favourit, but i also like Sloppy. Spies from the shadows is kinda interesting too, because no one is expecting that perk.
Sloppy or whispers.
Whispers is amazing. I'd say Sloppy Butcher is second.
Whispers is pretty much always useful. No one has to be injured. There are no requirements for it to work. It helps you find your first survivor. It helps you find the last survivor. You know exactly which areas of the map are abandoned so you don't waste time there searching; that information is invaluable.
One of the best killer perks if used correctly.
Really?! I’m the only one to choose Spies so far?!? I’m flabberghasted!
I've had countless matches where I constantly ricochet between survivors because I know exactly where a nearby one is moving around. I would drop any of the others in the list from my loadout long before touching Spies!!
Yeah I said it and I even prefer whispers more than noed because better sometimes = scummy