Why does Huntress Lullaby still collect tokens?
When Hex: Huntress Lullaby is cleansed, it still collects tokens. Why? It should stop like other hexes since it doesn't have an effect anymore.
Tagged:
Trusted
When Hex: Huntress Lullaby is cleansed, it still collects tokens. Why? It should stop like other hexes since it doesn't have an effect anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This really triggers me when I run the perk
It does that just to show the total effect you could have had if the totem never cleansed, in order to help you realize it's a terrible perk when you can just use Ruin instead.
Honestly they really need to stop it collecting tokens it's like the biggest middle finger seeing each token rise after it already got destroyed.
Thanks game it's lovely to know that I have 5 tokens too bad it doesn't mean anything when it got destroyed 15 seconds into the match.
to mock u.
I think it's a bug that takes the longest time for devs to acknowledge it and fix it
I mean, let's be real, there are more important bugs.
Why not? It's a very easy Do-it-yourself hook counter...
Yeah it's a minor one, i understand