Thank You to The Dev or Devs that made Hawkin's totem spots
Finally a map with truly hidden totems. You guys did amazing.
Finally a map with truly hidden totems. You guys did amazing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, just flawless.
One of the best maps IMHO
it's like badham only like 2 are good
Hawkins totem spots are easy to find. Most of them are along the edge of the maps.
There are like 4-5 spots in the center of the map, with two of them being on the third floor or on a balcony railing.
Most people just aren't used to the map yet. I already have already learned the spawn points because I specialize in totem hunting.
*for survivors
This map is Haddonfield-level.
Umm, I don't know about you, But I get alot of kills on hawkins. Soo... try harder?
I'm talking about the map's potential: A high amount of safe pallets (there are also a lot of unsafe ones, I don't care about these) + insane loop potential with Balanced Landing + really big distances between the gens which make patrolling very hard.
This is a rational look at the map. A lot of survivors aren't used to the map yet, so you can still have easy games as killer.
Also I don't get why you instantly want to bring the discussion to a personal level with this "try harder" thing.
mostly as a joke.
Also cause I don't see how you have such a hard time with it. I'll have to play there more.
I don't often make things personal first.
So I should feel honored that you made an exception for me by making this personal that fast? 😘
Nawww, you should take my snark with a grain of salt the size of Texas. I'm generally pretty friendly and only get annoyed when people don't listen or change a narrow, biased viewpoint.
All of your posts I've seen have been rather levelheaded, so I happen to like to get your feedback.
cause Side Note: I didn't make it personal seriously.
While the map may be easy simply because Survivors aren't used to it yet, I'd like to point out that the map does not have a high amount of safe pallets. There are only like two safe pallets in the entire map, and they are both in one room.
All the other pallets are not safe.
This is simply not true.
Tell me then where exactly are all the safe pallets?
The only safe pallets on the map are in the inner room with the long rectangle obstacle in the middle and two pallets spawning on each end. That's the only thing coming close to a safe pallet.
Just wanna lean in and say this is true and purposeful. Remember Devs want to make LESS safe pallets. That's why it's the way it is.
Easy totems when you’re apart of Small Game gang.