We Need an Unranked Mode
I've seen this talked about before but here are my reasons for wanting an unranked mode in DBD.
For context, I play both survivor and killer equally
- I care about my rank but sometimes I want to have a casual game
- I'm trying to learn Huntress and it's very difficult at red ranks. Rank reset didn't help.
- Learning a new killer at high ranks often leads to bullying in PGC because i'm bad
- This game wasn't supposed to be competitive but it really is. Unranked could fix that.
- SWF groups with new players and red rank players together would have a better time.
- New players could face more of a challenge in unranked and not worry about always staying at a low rank
If you have more points feel free to add.
Comments
In before
iT wOuLd SpLiT tHe PlAyErBaSe
If they were to add an unranked mode, I think the best way to do it would be to add crossplay (at least between the consoles).
But I do agree with the idea. I'm currently trying out some new builds and it would be nice to be able to do it without ruining my rank.
I don't really care about my rank, so it wouldn't bother me.
Don't think players would be any less tryhard in an unranked match.
Yes, and move swf to unranked only
Ranking up should be a solo achievement. Period.
The problem with an unranked mode is you'd probably find a bunch of red ranks there though decimating lower ranks. You also might have a harder time finding ranked matches if you were trying to rank up. How i see it going is more people would end up in unranked and no one would play ranked and we'd kind of be back where we started.
I would still take it since a rank isnt at risk.
I really do hope they implement an unranked, or Quick Match mode
I just hope they make a matchmaking system that bases your teams on your performance rather than your rank.
That would be cool
I want to practice new nurse but obviously i can't unless i have to suffer bullying/toxic
While an unranked mode can work out on games like Overwatch...I dont see it working out here. The reason I say this is because on Overwatch, both teams are EQUALLY a mixed bag of players from different ranks. You cant really do that on DBD when one of the "teams" only has 1 player. An experienced killer like myself would simply slaughter every "mixed bag" group of survivors who goes against me.