New Survivor Action?
Would the developers consider adding the survivor action of being able to put a pallet back up that has been dropped but not broken? I think that would be awesome.
Would the developers consider adding the survivor action of being able to put a pallet back up that has been dropped but not broken? I think that would be awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this would be way to strong in swf.
Imagine this: survivor A is getting chased, survivor B follows them hidden. Survivor A drops a pallet and immediately leaves the loop tile which gives the killer a really big bait not to break the pallet and follow survivor A.
Meanwhile, survivor B puts back the dropped pallet and starts following them again. Survivor A could basically run the tile again and again and again till the killer destroys the pallet. And we all know what's gonna happen when you just destroy one pallet after another. Exactly, all gens are done. NOT destroying pallets is a huge decision based on survivors action.
Good point..I wasn't thinking of SWF but you're right - that would be an exploit :(
Not a good idea, though interesting where your head was.
jake the handyman lmao
Maybe as one time use perk or whatever.
You’d be surprised how heavy pallets can be. Seriously. The sheer amount of wood on that thing would make it H E A V Y. Maybe David could pick it up.
I mean, you DO stun Trapper with it... who is one of the tallest Killers and normally has some kind of metal helmet or mask.
LOL