If aren't going to be able to avoid them...
Since the Dev's won't allow different ques for SWF and Soloers like another suggested show a symbol near the names of the survivor that shows they are SWF, without us having to dig through everyones profile.
It would make Dodging SWF scum easier. Using Voice Chat to coordinate gives the survivors an unfair advantage, and SWF 90% of the time are on voice chat with each other.
Yea yea I know
"Git Gud"
"Sorry I am more social than u"
"Bad Killer"
blah blah blah. I am not the only person tired of playing against these Toxic Cheat squads. Make it easier for us to dodge them if nothing else.
Comments
No.
Because if survivor mains have taught us anything it's spam and whine and you WILL get your way.
People will just continues to dodge them nothing will change, meanwhile people De-rank back to Rank 20 to stomp noobs
I know right.
We aren't asking for SWF to be removed, we just want either a separate que for SWF or for it to be more obvious that it is a SWF group.
I'am sorry, but the fun of 2-4 people grouped up doesn't trump ANYONE elses fun. We just want to able to avoid playing with them easier, nothing more, or less.
Read the above post.
No one wants it removed, we simply want it to be more obvious and easier to avoid playing with them.
Also done speaking to your Toxic Ass.
Go play some SWF, and get carried by 3 other people with voice chat, then brag about how good you are. I won't be replying to you anymore for the duration of this thread.
id love to see the actual stats for SWF lobbies to solo lobbies to see what the actual numbers were. Then we’d have an actual scale of what your saying is pretty much every match in the whole game,
plus if the numbers are as high as you claim separating them would give you next to no matches and huge waiting times.
Id love to see the outcome of the separated the ques I’m sure you’d still lose and then come up with some excuse hiw
SWF are exploiting to get into solo game ques together.
IKR.
"Oh man we totally rekt'd that Level 5 Trapper with Unrelenting, and Monster Shrine. We are so badass!"
-Survivor Main 2018.
That said I think it will be easier to balance the game (even if it is slow) than make a HUGE change to programming to keep SWF showing as a group.
Now please keep the flaming and toxicity, to my response, to a minimum as I am just calling it as I see it and not bashing your idea to mark them, just trying to be logical about it.
Sure, that would be so healthy. It would be so nice being dodged and passing even more time looking for lobbies because two guys who are maybe less toxic than you are swf
Latest trend before i stopped playing killer a month ago was to be SWF yet not have them on Steam friends but somehow still get in the lobby together. I had lots of cases where they all knew each other and were posting on each others' profiles yet were not an obvious SWF group. They were trying to hide the fact that they were swf it seems but since i look at profiles and not just the names in friends list i spotted this.
Hate to break this to you, but that's not going to happen.
They're actually looking to buff solo players to the same level of information as SWF gives you. Hopefully, that will make it safer to buff a lot of the weaker killers at that point.
It would.
SWF like I said are usually 90% of the time using Voice Chat, which gives them an unfair advantage I'd rather not deal with, and I am not the only killer that thinks so.
Maybe you enjoy "Lobby Simulator 2018", but some people try to actually enjoy the game. And why the ######### even solo survivors should pay for your caprice?
Giving icons to notify killers of SWF teams will only result in one thing.

Since when does a 2-4 man squad of people using a voice chat to cheat's enjoyment trump everyone elses?
Even Soloers get salty at SWF, due to them leaving them to hang out to dry in favor of only risking stuff to save there friends.
And that's the Idea. Make it easier for us to Dodge these scumbags without having to dig through four different peoples profiles.
Wouldn't work bud, my forum name, and my steam names are completely different.
They can't they get crushed on the forum by "SWF" retorting and have to lobby dodge(create a new post) to begin the round again. @Paddy4583 I brought Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Sprint Burst, and Self-Care. What about you?
The more spam the better, it worked pretty well when we look at freddy
Poor Freddy sigh if any killer needs a buff it is him. Snapping a player on the ground out of the dream world by missing a skill check and him being unable to pick them up is horrible.
Any other killer than nurse and billy needs a buff (maybe add huntress on the list too)
We got you!!! Time for them Brand New Parts.
Bump, because the survivors are just trolling and not actually replying. (Sorta like a SWF game)
FACT:
Voice Comms puts the killer at a severe disadvantage.
Voice Comms are used by SWF to bully/troll the killer.
SWF needs to be made more obvious, or have an option for killers to opt out of ques that include SWF.
"Oh no! I only have three friends! We couldn't possibly let a fifth person in on the 'fun' we are trying to have as friends. It's better to harass a rando we don't know."
bump
Just shut up you hypocrite. Survivors do this all the time. Look at how Freddy got faceraped
And what is the point of dodging now again when you can just play the game and have fun?
I understand that you might get rekt by a SWF group once or twice a day.
But can you answear me one thing?
Does loosing once or twice each day make you have to post 20 diffrent discussions about it?
https://www.connectsafely.org/tips-to-help-stop-cyberbullying/
For those who have played SWF then have came here to complain about it, I have an article JUST for you!
Don’t respond or retaliate. Sometimes a reaction is exactly what aggressors are looking for because they think it gives them power over you, and you don’t want to empower a bully. As for retaliating, getting back at a bully turns you into one – and can turn one mean act into a chain reaction. If you can, remove yourself from the situation. If you can’t, sometimes humor disarms or distracts a person from bullying.
Ok let's stop replying to these repetitive threads then...

Problem solved!
I and many other killers will not dodge if we know in advance by an SWF altruistic symbol being next to their names. Instead, we will use that info to adjust our builds to better deal with the circumstances
Greetz
oh dear the leatherfaces will not be happy about this
Bump
Bump because I'd like a rep of the Game to actually reply for good or ill.