It makes me DC the second I hit the first survivor
The first hit on a survivor makes me DC every times and I don’t know why, Am I the only one to suffer from this problem?It’s very annoying because it tooks a long time to queu just to get kicked when i hit the first survivor....
Comments
That's what happens when you break the rules.
Details?
PC? Console?
Which killer? All killers?
Crash when playing survivor or all good there?
Detail Detail Detail!
welcome to DBD dedicated server tests of 2019
All killer, every first hit,I’m on xbox and one time it makes me DC because of a DS.Every time there’s a dedicated server test !
I’m on xbox one, every killer, every first hit and DS, every times when there’s a dedicated server test.
Do you mean like this? The killer got DC'ed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmps25nBhUYInteresting as Dedicated Servers are just for PC and Switch.
LOL, I was just going to comment that
YEAH EXACTLY
This happened to me once when I used to play on PS4 which was quite a few months ago now. I was on badham, smacked a meg and then the game suddenly ended and I got entity displeased as a result. This has only happened to me once so I just assumed it was a one time glitch.
Yeah but it happens to me often in a certain laps of time and after it stops.
this game is currently ass and has alot of disconnection bugs