Thoughts on Legion?
like do you guys think he’s overpowered? Underpowered? Too good or too bad? Balance for unbalanced? I’m just confused at this point..
like do you guys think he’s overpowered? Underpowered? Too good or too bad? Balance for unbalanced? I’m just confused at this point..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main survivor and normally I complain this game is killer sided; but yeah, he's a total joke now. I honestly don't know why people complained about him before, he wasn't hard to beat at all. They should absolutely roll him back to before his Nerf.
I dont think a roll back to how they were before the nerf would help.
As you yourself said, They were not hard to beat then at all either.
(*woman :) )
Well, Legion was my most favourite killer, lore, design and ability wise. It's just so sad they nerfed him into oblivion. And I will never understand all the survivors that cried because of this killer, he was never really outstanding strong anyway. I always liked to play against him, never had a problem (or maybe just luck and only got killers who used his power as intended)
Wanna come by and give me feed back in my Legion thread?
@AngryFluffy
Yup agree, I miss the old Legion
I already saw your thread :)
Actually I think Legion has a lot of potential to get buffed, I guess I will comment when I sorted my ideas. I hope the Devs will take a look at your thread and notice how much we want Legion to get buffed.
Me too, man. Vaulting pallets or windows feels so weird now, and even the normal running feels so slow, it just isn't that much fun anymore. I want my stabby boi back.
Yea but DEV’s said next rework would probably be doctor, i hope they get their priorities right cause Legion is the killer who needs a rework to be viable, cause he is just garbage right now.
@AngryFluffy
Same :C but sadly this will only stay in our dreams, RIP Legion
They will buff Legion but the old Legion with the mutliple stabs on 1 survivor will never come back i assume.
I hope so too! I'm trying to make it a "One stop shop" for Legion ideas!
You can be looped while you are in FF. Nuff Said
I used to main him as well, before his rework. Now whenever I play him I always feel that the survivors are laughing at me :(
But then I play Spirit and get my revenge xD
Ya know? That's fair.
I'm hoping the Devs see my Rework Legion Thread.
Wow, gee, do you have a rework Legion thread? Never would have known without it being mentioned on every single thread that almost says the "L" word.
To play against
I mean, Shameless plugs. How will anyone know otherwise?