Noed
Is a perk. It's a strong perk.
Adrenaline. Is also a perk. Also a strong perk
Remember me is a perk. A weak perk
Wake up is a perk. A weak perk.
OK [Badish word] poetry out of the way why can't people seem to rally together to buff the weaker perks? Who was their to give prove thyself a decent purpose? Not the forums. Who was there to comfort brutal strength as its usage plumeted? Not the forums.
OK that was also [bad words] but I felt like trying to write a political speech based on how we should focus on buffing the weaker perks before nerfing the stronger ones.
Nerfing a perk won't bring others into the meta, it'll just make the meta smaller and the perk builds more predicable whereas if you buff a perk that might shake up the meta like dynamite in a China shop.
Comments
I do really hope we'll see more buffs to weaker perks in the future. We've got a bunch of them.
And I hope the devs aren't too afraid of making perks strong. With the latest perks from the Stranger Things DLC, I sometimes feel like the devs are afraid of making any more good perks. I still wish Surge would have the 12% additional regression instead of only 8%.
I guess some perks could use for a bit of a buff. But not all perks need to be game-breaking or A-tier.
Lower Tier Killers and Perks (On both sides) need love.
Nea needs love
Nope. She's too strong! She is the Entity after all.
True
While in not a big fan on NOED, The PTB has a good buff to Detectives Hunch that, if people want to use it, will help with the "Just Cleanse Totems" regurgitated reply
I have no idea why they decided to neuter Remember Me. It was decent and required you to not tunnel the Obsession. Pair it with old Dying Light, it could be powerful... but required a risky gamble. Now Remember Me is just pathetic, and Dying Light is the opposite of what it used to be... which I think goes against the intention of it.
I would rather have every perk be strong than none.