Can we name dbd's cat?
The cat that was originally designed for the perk "Spine Chill" has since reappeared in a number of cosmetic items, specifically for Nea (at least 3 times). Can we name it please? As a Nea main who can't play without Spine Chill I have formed an emotional bond with this non-existent cat over the course of about 2 years and I feel that it would be wrong for us not to name it! Give me your suggestions!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Spine Chill.
:P
nO
Ideas: Thirteen or Percy.
13 is known as a bad bad number, and since you're in the fog, that's already bad luck. This cat is just a symbol for your doom... I guess?
or Percy. Because if you use Spine Chill, you're a Percy Cat.
Percy's certainly a cute name
thx :3
"Cute cat, what's its name?"
"Annoying Customer."
"BAD WORD-ing BAD WORD!"
Just a pack of cigarettes
I don't know why but my brain is saying Jasper
Kitty
Thackery Binx
It should be named........
DC
Pet Sematary Church
Jonesy from Alien
Wow what a lovely picture, really makes you think.
People here are too young too know where I got that name from
You ain't slick, I know Hocus Pocus word for word
Good!
We have humans here!
Murder?
I tried to think of something related to crows but that's all I could think of.
Cats should always be named Mr. Bigglesworth!