Suggestion for new killer..what your thoughts on Art the clown from The Terrifier?

Just curious to see how many people think he (Art) would make a great addition to hacking and slashing his way into our hearts an minds once again..the happy wave and handsome smile after bludgeoning his victim...can we give him a go? Is it a possibility? Please be kind about this, or I'll send him after you😶. Lol

20191015_141723.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @The_Heir

    It's a decent suggestion, but they wouldn't have two clowns be put into the game tbh buddy...

    Not impossible, but it's very unlikely they'd make another Clown Killer.

  • Terrifier was alright.

    How would you implement Art as a Killer though, what would his mechanics be?

  • @FireHazard said:

    @The_Heir

    It's a decent suggestion, but they wouldn't have two clowns be put into the game tbh buddy...

    Not impossible, but it's very unlikely they'd make another Clown Killer.

    I'll never understand this. We have 2 inbred, mutated, hillbillies. 5 masked edgelords, two spooky ghosts. Why can't we have another clown?

  • Not another clown, i would rather have Pennywise in and if we get Terrifier then the chance of a 3rd clown becomes non existent.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764574#Comment_764574

    I'll never understand this. We have 2 inbred, mutated, hillbillies. 5 masked edgelords, two spooky ghosts. Why can't we have another clown?

    We have two ghosts?

    I guess Wraith is technically a ghost. And you're right that we have multiple other Killers, but despite this, their themes are different and The Legion is a packaged deal, while Ghost Face is a more sadistic and calculated Killer, and LeatherFace and Billy are kind of like, the same concept basically...

    That's why I said it isn't impossible, it's just unlikely.

  • The movie is very good!

    this game not.... i prefer to keep the art of clown or  terrifier world safe from this cry teenager dbd world.

  • Thanks for all your guys/gals (just incase) input , figured I'd throw it out there ya know😌!!