Survivors and DS

Why do survivors get annoyed when I let them use DS? Like I could easily run a slug build and let you all die on the floor but you'll still complain then.

This is why survivors get a bad rep. And this is also why there is such a split in this toxic community.

On the contrary I do complain a lot when my obsession is bad and I'm running STBFL.

Anyway I want to hear your thoughts thanks for reading.

Comments

  • Wait, what? I have never heard of a Survivor hating the fact they got their Decisive Strike off xD! What kind of situation was this done in? I've only used DS since it's rework and only a few times have I been tunneled to actually us DS and loved it xD

  • @Nikkiwhat I was playing spirit on Mother's Dwelling and the person with DS was in a locker and I saw them go in a locker so I ate the DS cause there were still 3 gens left. And they complained that I tunneled.

    I also had max stacks on STBFL. So I wanted my obsession dead. So I could keep the stacks.

  • @TheEntitysRightHand said:

    Why do survivors get annoyed when I let them use DS? Like I could easily run a slug build and let you all die on the floor but you'll still complain then.

    This is why survivors get a bad rep. And this is also why there is such a split in this toxic community.

    On the contrary I do complain a lot when my obsession is bad and I'm running STBFL.

    Anyway I want to hear your thoughts thanks for reading.

    I havent seen a single soul complain about using ds

  • I wish they would shorten the activation range and the time it's active just a little, i feel like i was no where near the hook and i hooked somebody else inbetween when i get hit by DS

  • @TheEntitysRightHand said:

    @Nikkiwhat I was playing spirit on Mother's Dwelling and the person with DS was in a locker and I saw them go in a locker so I ate the DS cause there were still 3 gens left. And they complained that I tunneled.

    I also had max stacks on STBFL. So I wanted my obsession dead. So I could keep the stacks.

    I assume the survivors lost. They were just being salty.

  • I don't mind it. Just means my Obsession is back alive so I can gain stacks again.

  • If someone jumps into a locker, ill gladly just eat it. Id rather you leave the locker injured wuth no DS than injured WITH DS

  • The funny thing about DS. It's nice to have, but when you are forced to use it you know things are bad.