Does anybody know?

Hi all. I'm not here to complain if this turns out to be a fact. I'd just like to know I'm not going mad, or, madder!

Has Billy had a nerf to 'whipping' his chainsaw at the start of using it? I have looked it up but haven't found anything about it but it deffo seems off in game. The turning all of a sudden seems really strange also. Could it possibly be a dedicated server thing affecting it as those are still live right?

Comments

  • I don't really know what you mean, can you provide a video or gif of this "whipping" please?

  • Assuming PC, look at your controller sensitivity. This setting controlls the beginning of the saw senitivity.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Assuming PC, look at your controller sensitivity. This setting controlls the beginning of the saw senitivity.

    Is this for real? I mean, even if it was, I haven't changed a thing and instantly notice the difference recently...

  • @Madjura said:

    I don't really know what you mean, can you provide a video or gif of this "whipping" please?

    Ok, so whipping, when you start the chainsaw sprint. The first half a second or so you can turn with massively increased sensitivity and hence it's known as 'whipping'.

  • @Salami yes, the initial turn sensitivity is controlled by the controller sensitivity slider for some reason. I keep mine at 50% but some Billy mains increase it to 100%.

  • @Mr_K said:

    @Salami yes, the initial turn sensitivity is controlled by the controller sensitivity slider for some reason. I keep mine at 50% but some Billy mains increase it to 100%.

    Ok cool! I may try and change it but mines always been at 50 and only just realised the change. I still don't get why 'controller' sensitivity would change billy's chainsaw but meh.