Fudge the Farm Maps

The Farm maps are the WORST. Can't see poop because of the corn. They have loads of jungle gyms, safe pallets, and semi-infinite (lengthy) window loops.

McMillan maps are pretty bad too. Way too dark to see most characters and also has loads of jungle gyms.

I wish these older maps got updated to be more fair like the newer maps.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • PS4 player (dabble in PC)

    I just turned my TV brightness up so I could see better in dark maps as the dark colors don't get blurred from the bright ones.

    Corn blindness is an illness everyone suffers but with enough dedication to personal mind and sight enlightenment you will become one with the corn. Learn to see as the corn does.

  • As a last resort, if you lose someone in the corn just stop moving. Then when you see corn stalks moving around you'll find the survivor again. Best case scenario they think you're about to DC ('cause you stopped) and will come back to t-bag you.

  • I actually prefer the Farm maps over the MacMillian Maps :\ for some reason I do the worst on those...

  • Ofc farm maps are full of ๐Ÿ’ฉ. You need fertilizer to grow corn.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Ofc farm maps are full of ๐Ÿ’ฉ. You need fertilizer to grow corn.

    I appreciate this post, @Mr_K

  • The newer maps? Ormond, Yamaoka, the stranger things map? Yeah, no. The newer maps show the devs don't understand the biggest issue in the game right now: the maps.

  • As someone who has acute corn blindness, and bad eye sight to begin with.... I feel your pain

  • I want to remember the petition "burn the corn!". Really guys, let's just burn the freaking corn.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    I want to remember the petition "burn the corn!". Really guys, let's just burn the freaking corn.


    image.png


  • @Omans said:

    The newer maps? Ormond, Yamaoka, the stranger things map? Yeah, no. The newer maps show the devs don't understand the biggest issue in the game right now: the maps.

    What? The maps have gotten way better. Yamaoka is the only bad new map. Ormond, Hawkins, Gideons... all great.

  • Yes I agree. And while the corn can be really annoying at times, what I really dislike about those maps is the amount of safe pallets those maps have, which is really high.

    Honestly all the original maps have a high potential to spawn an insane amount of safe pallet loops that killers have no proper counterplay at. That's why I really hope they get looked at until the next mid-chapter patch.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    I want to remember the petition "burn the corn!". Really guys, let's just burn the freaking corn.

    I made that ๐Ÿ˜‚