Let's Make a Killer Rulebook (for survivors)
I like the amount of humor in this community, and seeing the survivor rulebook for killers was pretty funny.
Let's get one started for survivors to follow.
I like the amount of humor in this community, and seeing the survivor rulebook for killers was pretty funny.
Let's get one started for survivors to follow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No t-bagging
No Ds, borrowed time, adrenaline or exhaustion perks
Never play claudette
The second anyone pulls out a med-kit during the pre-game lobby the Killer is legally obligated to bring an Ebony Mori.
no toolboxes toolbox= gen rushing scum
No swfs
No toolboxes
No keys
No unbreakable
No adrenaline
No doing gens until I have at least 4 hooks
No cleansing ruin
And dont complain when I use anything because your the toxic #########
Rule 686 section 2 paragraph 1 sentence 1
Killers shall not dictate survivor actions.
Sorry, can't have a rulebook. It's against the rules.
No
Rule #754
Article 3 - Section 12 states:
"If you unhook a survivor you must run directly to the killer to replace that person on the hook."
Rule #245 No loud distracting noises off in the distance while chasing your SWF buddy.
I'm not a goddamn animal. Why would I come check out some random noise during a chase
Breaking the rules is against the rules.
Rule 87 section 1 paragraph 1 sentence 1
Survivor rules shall not be infringed.
If you loop you must immediately uninstall the game.
I like the way you think
No Pallet camping
No looping
No gen rushing
No items or add ons of the very rare rarity or above.
No hatch camping
No teabagging
No sandbagging the hook
No bullying the Dwight :)
Must reveal everyone thats in a locker even if they don't want you to
No Head On
Only play Dwight if you are new
No legacy
No flashlights