Boil Over should get buffed by Open Handed
Yes 100% not going to be used in a sabotage meme build at all.
Yes 100% not going to be used in a sabotage meme build at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would help the perk be slightly more useful, sure.
I've always wanted Open Handed to work with other Aura Distance-related effects, would be a nice buff to Open Handed, which everyone considers a crap perk anyway.
I always wanted Open Handed to work with Sole Survivor.
Open handed really doesn't affect 90% of auras lol.
Does it even work with Kindred? I could see that being somewhat useful.
Boil over and sole survivor HIDE auras, not reveal auras. Thats why open handed dont work for them.
It absolutely works with Kindred.
We're aware of that, saying it would be nice if Open Handed were buffed to affect them. These perks (all three of them) are crap perks as they are. A little buff like this wouldn't hurt.
Wait you are saying Open Handed affects Map tracking ability?
its iffy. The fact that the perk stacks could result in never finding a hook, lol
Hooks are massive.
if you have sight of em, sure. If their on the other side of a wall, you cant see em. Indoor maps would be horrendous if all of a sudden you cant see any hooks within 46 meters of you.
Hmm well good point. It'd take a considerable investment for survivors but I could see some SWF doing it.
Yeah key aura reading I know works.
But affecting map's tracking detection that is actually pretty good if it's the case.
Had a match earlier in the new map where a Bill wiggled off twice in a row, just cuz I couldnt find a hook... Im just imagining that nightmare while I cant even see the hook auras.