Since the PTB 3.3.0 I see an increase of Insta-Heals :(
Seriously SV, you complain about NOED and Moris, yet you bring almost every game I had at least one insta-heal. "Haha in your face Killer" ... right?
Seriously SV, you complain about NOED and Moris, yet you bring almost every game I had at least one insta-heal. "Haha in your face Killer" ... right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everytime before items or add-ons get nerfed, people try to use them up. It's a normal reaction.
Most the people who are complaining about things on killer side or survivor side you won't encounter in game... I can't get a percentage but I highly doubt the average player is complaining about balance on the forums...
I'm waiting for the day a mori nerf or change gets announced gonna be a mori every game I bet
IM not surprised at all. "Use it while it's still broken!"
Don't worry. I still won't bring a mori.
@ocafghanistan there will be an increase in DC's when that happens
I just put piles of points into Nurse, gotta get her p3 for the value of her brown add ons turning pink.
It's normal and kinda dumb IMO since they are still powerful, they simply now require some thought too use.