Should Legion have Feral Frenzy on his Shift?
As the title says, should Legion have his Feral Frenzy linked to his Shift and have another ability tied to M2?
As the title says, should Legion have his Feral Frenzy linked to his Shift and have another ability tied to M2?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if they HAD another one. I like m2 for the FF though, cause I can click m2 then m1 for fast hits if need be.
I just wished the damn vault speed wasn't slow as hell
That does feel great doing that, but I also wonder if they tie it to shift and have no duration.
I mean, if i can take an idea from my Rework Legion thread...
a secondary power that you could use in addition too FF would go on shift or more likely, Left control.
I don't think they'd ever let it have no duration. I think you are referencing Sprinting in other games, but I think it would be weird here.
I really only reference it in a sense that he IS able to sprint.
Maybe it could go like this:
Press Shift to sprint faster at the cost of more stamina loss. Maybe even letting you down survivors after running a certain distance?
Oh, so like a rework that uses shift? naw, I don't really know if that would be the best idea.
Either way I hope he gets something soon. I hate to say it, but he's slowly losing his spot as my number 1 to Hag
That's fine. Have you looked over at my Legion... oh wait you said it was the least toxic one. I remember. I hope they get something soon. Seeing as Legion brought me back to the game in the first place and is my main, i'd like to see them get something better.
I would absolutely explode if they gave him something he can mindgame with. That is a big reason I'm starting to use Hag in the higher ranks (that and almost infinite map pressure)
Ohhh you'd like the "Mob Mentality" idea Mong had then. Go take a look!