The same happened when brand new parts were to be nerfed. Now that was a fun time 🤣.
It's natural for players to do this but I'd just smile at the thought of those using up those strong add-on so less will be in the game soon when the upcoming changes arent really that drastic.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well you can't blame people for using stuff that's getting changed or nerfed
Omega blink time I guess <3
I absolutely can. Insta heals are bs and should of been nerfed years ago.
Same. Everyone is bringing insta heals, makes playing killer harder then usual since every medkit is an insta heal.
why they are being Nerfed what's the point of complaining about them now
Because I hate them with every fiber of my being.
The same happened when brand new parts were to be nerfed. Now that was a fun time 🤣.
It's natural for players to do this but I'd just smile at the thought of those using up those strong add-on so less will be in the game soon when the upcoming changes arent really that drastic.