I Want to be Trusted
Title.
I feel like a baby forum user when I see most of the posts on general are by trusted members.
Edit: im not actually upset lol. just a joke really.
Tagged:
Trusted
Title.
I feel like a baby forum user when I see most of the posts on general are by trusted members.
Edit: im not actually upset lol. just a joke really.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Step 1: Git Gud.
I wanted recon helmet back in the halo 3 days, unfortunately it’s not our call.
I want a title that says "Mistrusted."
Any thread that a Trusted member posts in automatically gets the "Trusted" tag, regardless of the topic creator.
The people posting those threads arent trusted. If it says trusted on a thread that means someone trusted posted in it.
Are you ready to sacrifice someone to join our cul— group of trusted members?
I'm part of an Extra-Forumtic group that is filled with eldritch madness known as Da Discord
It'd be cool to be part of eldritch organization here too though