All those other things are also awesome, though. Well, except for all the TCM sequels, and all the Nightmare movies that Wes Craven wasn't involved with. And everything after, I dunno, Saw II.
Pretty hard choice, I love Halloween and Stranger Things and I like all the others except Scream because I haven't seen one single installment of it. But I have to give it to Evil Dead because it is the only one from here that has been constantly good throughout the years (Halloween has had at least a few low points along the line, looking at you The Curse of Micheal Myers and Resurrection) and because it has Ash, Stranger Things is a close 2nd though and has the chance to dethrone Evil Dead if it continues to be solid in the next seasons.
My top 3 would be:
1. Evil Dead
2. Stranger Things
3. Halloween
Honourable mention: A Nightmare on Elm Street and Saw.
Pretty hard choice, I love Halloween and Stranger Things and I like all the others except Scream because I haven't seen one single installment of it. But I have to give it to Evil Dead because it is the only one from here that kept its consistency throughout the years and because it has Ash.
My top 3 would be:
1. Evil Dead
2. Stranger Things
3. Halloween
Honourable mention: A Nightmare on Elm Street.
I should be checking out Scream sooner or later.
You should definitly watch Scream then, the first movie was really good. Dont know if it still works the way it did in the past, since it got parodied a lot meanwhile. However it is still a great Slasher movie .
You should definitly watch Scream then, the first movie was really good. Dont know if it still works the way it did in the past, since it got parodied a lot meanwhile. However it is still a great Slasher movie .
I will give it a try this Halloween, then, thanks.
Because it says movie / series. In my opinion Halloween (1978) is much more important than the entire Saw franchise combined.
The movie/series part could also mean tv series as Stranger Things isn't a movie.
Oh, right, I haven't noticed the "/", I thought it was reffering to movie series in general. I should had figured this out when I saw Stranger Things but I guess I was too tired.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Halloween obviously, don't be dumb you guys.
All those other things are also awesome, though. Well, except for all the TCM sequels, and all the Nightmare movies that Wes Craven wasn't involved with. And everything after, I dunno, Saw II.
I love all of them but you just can't beat Micheal Myers.
For me it was extremly close between Halloween, Scream, Stranger Things and TCM...
One the other hand Nightmare and Evil dead are also awesome.
I picked Stranger things, since season one and two blew me away, and that happens not that often, when you are my age ;-)
God I love the first SAW!
The first Saw is the best Riddler movie ever made!
I honestly love all of them.
The original movies with all the horror icons are good to watch, but Halloween is the best of them.
Cant agree more :)
They're all really good (Well, I don't know about Stranger Things)
But the Evil Dead movies are some of my favorites of all time so i guess I'll go with that.
Pretty hard choice, I love Halloween and Stranger Things and I like all the others except Scream because I haven't seen one single installment of it. But I have to give it to Evil Dead because it is the only one from here that has been constantly good throughout the years (Halloween has had at least a few low points along the line, looking at you The Curse of Micheal Myers and Resurrection) and because it has Ash, Stranger Things is a close 2nd though and has the chance to dethrone Evil Dead if it continues to be solid in the next seasons.
My top 3 would be:
1. Evil Dead
2. Stranger Things
3. Halloween
Honourable mention: A Nightmare on Elm Street and Saw.
I should be checking out Scream sooner or later.
I grew with the SAW movies, its a bummer piggy is not really that good.
You should definitly watch Scream then, the first movie was really good. Dont know if it still works the way it did in the past, since it got parodied a lot meanwhile. However it is still a great Slasher movie .
Halloween (1978) is the best film by a country mile but Saw is the best overall series.
I only like Halloween and Saw.
Then why aren't you voting Saw? It's about the entire franchise not only one movie.
I will give it a try this Halloween, then, thanks.
Because it says movie / series. In my opinion Halloween (1978) is much more important than the entire Saw franchise combined.
The movie/series part could also mean tv series as Stranger Things isn't a movie.
Oh, right, I haven't noticed the "/", I thought it was reffering to movie series in general. I should had figured this out when I saw Stranger Things but I guess I was too tired.