A solution to our lovely little swf problem
how about with a 4 man swf squad you can call in a extra killer or you can inflict the dying state on a survivor from the beginning of the trail
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You just proved my point about using Logical Fallacies when you can't argue a point.
You again proved my point, I've stated on many occasions I'eve experienced toxicity in solo queue. I didn't say only once that was you using a Straw Man fallacy. You then turn to using a Red Herring thereby proving my point yet again.
Your several anecdotes means nothing and you know it. Since unless you can show evidence from every single players games your argument means nothing. You're claiming all swf groups are toxic yet provide no factual evidence.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens.
So just like your logical fallacies we can dismiss your made up facts on the spot. We can now safely dismiss you as yet another forum troll who doesn't actually care about facts only their own personal opinions.
Still trying the Straw Man and Red Herrings and still failing and yes you proved my point about being a troll.
No I'm asking you to back up your claims using the same logic you use to deny me my`claims. if you can't provide evidence to back up your claims other than your own personal bias you can't be believed anymore than you refuse to believe me.
As far as get searching use your own advice and you'll see there's just as many videos not showing toxicity. But you refuse to do that because it'd refute your claims. It's a absolute impossibility that all swf groups are toxic yet you still try and claim that.
Also proven by many others is still making up facts without the evidence to back it up, you can post 100 things I could do same, IT PROVES NOTHING. You're making up facts as you go then claiming them to be backed up without backing it up with actual proof.
Wait what, you've expressed no personal bias? Are you really claiming that after all that you've posted. This discussion has obviously reached it's end point if that's how you'll continue to respond. Make claims eyt refuse to back them up with actual empirical evidence and then turn around and misrepresent what someone that didn't agree with you stated.
@TheXenoborg @powerbats

To end this quickly since' Id rather concentrate on more positive discussion the bias is displayed where you say based upon your games and the stuff you've seen. You claim that proves you`right while dismissing what anyone else says.You probably don't even realize that's what you're doing but if you look at it objectively you'll see.
FYI insulting someone in a debate makes it pretty obvious that you're trapped in a corner & don't know how to get out without admitting that your argument is shaky at best.
Back to the thread:
All of the suggestions in this thread are pretty bad, and they'd probably kill the game, as no one would have fun playing with their friends anymore--which is the biggest appeal of the game for most of the playerbase. Not sure what a good solution would look like, though, as I haven't seen one yet.
See, this is why I weave insults into my arguments. It continues the discussion and adds a little spice.
40% repair speed reduction ON FULLY CO-OP'D GENERATORS. Happy? Besides, you never responded to my criticism anyway, so why should I care?
But ALL SWF's are flashlight wielding bully's that just want to make the killers life miserable!
Flashlights can't be outplayed!!
SWF's isn't ensuring the game has a player base!!!
I don't want to learn to get better or admit I make mistakes, I want to win no matter how I play!!!!
All these things you named are already a thing NOW in a SWF. Removing perks of SWF players would get the whole thing closer to some actual "balance", do you agree here?
Better remove the perks instead of ignoring the problem like they have done, and still doing I guess
The suggestion was to remove a perk for every person in the SWF, i.e. smaller teams are not as hard punished as 4 mans. But well, its a bad idea overall trying to balance the game like this but they need to do ANYTHING about SWF now
In my opinion the only logical way to balance SWF is indeed by buffing solo survivors by giving them ingame voicecomms and nerfing the whole survivor kit, everythign else is just trying to ignore the core problem