Yay i can actually practice killers who I havent touched and sit at level one and not be completely destroyed by the matchmaking hard cap of 6 levels over/under.
I wouldn't be surprised if I end up in yellow or even Beige ranks as survivor, since dedicated servers have been booting me out for over a quarter of my matches and making me double depip.
This happens on console as well I've deranked out of 4 I don't know how many times because of it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pain is not an escape.
Good. I can play Wraith again without feeling the high rank pressure. Maybe I'll start grinding out Freddy, for that Bloodwarden. . .
At least it happens a week BEFORE the Halloween event.
Thank goodness, I can practice Spirit now.
Sweet, I'll get to farm more medkits/add-ons before they get changed.
Good, I can practice on some Killers and attempt some Trophies without as muxh BS or hassle as I would currently
Yay i can actually practice killers who I havent touched and sit at level one and not be completely destroyed by the matchmaking hard cap of 6 levels over/under.
Good time to get your Adept killer achievements done. Happy Hunting!
It is time for adept David.
I hope I get back into Yellow Ranks. But I ended up too high this time.
Yay, more chances to pull off Devour Hope!
This happens on console as well I've deranked out of 4 I don't know how many times because of it
Nooo my wait times will be back up :(
Time for all the demogorgons that randomly disappeared to come out of their portals