Survey doesn't have a single question about nurse
It's all about the rift, archive, auric cells, pass etc. but not a single question about nurse change. Is a specific survey for Nurse coming or do you not want to collect our opinion on that?
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J83Q56Z
Comments
I wasn't even aware a survey was up. They usually share a link with us here.
The link is in the ingame patchnotes, I edited the link into the post above for you and others.
That's because that survey is specifically about the archives. Literally says it in the title. If you want to give feedback on Nurse rework, there's a section for that right here on the forums.
If I had to guess, it might be because the devs don't expect many of the people who answer that question to do so with enough objectivity.
I mean, how else you gonna collect opinions? Noone can be entirely objective.
You're not wrong, but there's a LOT of people who are just fervently beating their chests over their stance regarding the Nurse nerfs with no intent on changing it.
Maybe they just want to ask feedback about "the good things", if you know what I mean ^^
Most likely because those nerfs are already set in stone. The developers just put too much effort into them (for Behaviour's standards) to revert them. If they decided to revert them, it would most likely take years for them to get to it, because you gotta keep pumping out DLCs somehow, am I right?
They either forgot or deliberately decided not to share the link because there seem to be more people that dislike the battlepass system on the forums than ingame.
One way to find out which one it is:
@Peanits @not_Queen @Patricia You forgot to share the survey link on the forums.