why am I waiting?

playing survivor has almost instant load into a lobby but killers have like 20 minute wait and I dont understand

rank 10 survivor rank 16 killer

and even with this wait time I still constantly get purple and red rank survivors

its making me not want to play killer at all.

anyone know why I gotta wait so long?

Comments

  • Welcome to DBD.

    Here have some *not free* cosmetics for all your trouble!

    More seriously, the game has issues, matchmaking is horrible, I think they are also still "testing" dedicated servers as well. So, that may not be helping? Currently I think it depends on what rank you are to get a faster lobby. I think red rank killers are finding the fastest Q times because SWF will always get a killer with the highest rank in team. Most people starting out or play at lower ranks will be teamed with their higher ranked buddy so they get a higher level killer etc. Which doesn't help lower ranks at all.

    Sometimes red ranks have harder time finding lobbies... the whole thing sort of seems to switch around. Also, I think more people tend to play killer in general, so there is more competition. (Easier to rank and get points etc.)

    I have no 100% reason why it is the way it is, just some suspicions.

    Hopefully they address it.... sooner than later...

    Because it is frustrating.

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    playing survivor has almost instant load into a lobby but killers have like 20 minute wait and I dont understand

    rank 10 survivor rank 16 killer

    and even with this wait time I still constantly get purple and red rank survivors

    its making me not want to play killer at all.

    anyone know why I gotta wait so long?

    If you rank up to 15 you will only be able to get up to rank 9 survivors at most. The dev's have eliminated any seclusion from ranks 16-20 so that they can always find a game... but that seems busted to me.

  • I'm rank 1 to 2, and while I almost never play survivor solo, (Because I'd rather play killer if I'm solo) It takes 10-20 minutes to find a game most of the time. It's actually faster for me to find killer matches by a huge margin. Though I didn't make it back to red ranks this rank reset due to playing a lot of Steve, just to about rank 5 so far. Still only takes me about 2-5 minutes for games.

  • Well dont worry too much reset is sunday

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    Well dont worry too much reset is sunday

    true enough :)