Delete hatch !
It's disloyal, there are two doors, more a hatch .. or remove the detection of the hatch! This game privileges the survivors, it's illogical ! Too much chance of exit, and us ?
It's disloyal, there are two doors, more a hatch .. or remove the detection of the hatch! This game privileges the survivors, it's illogical ! Too much chance of exit, and us ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
with nurse who can triple blink between gates. ok
As a Killer main I can tell you this is both a bad idea and doesn't fit the lore.
Remember that the game is balanced around killers achieving 2 kills out of 4. The moment that line is crossed, the balance needs to swing, if there was no hatch, then every killer would just slug for the 4k knowing there is no possible repercussion, which is already the most effective strategy to achieving 4 kills.
I know personally that sometimes survivors getting the hatch sucks, especially when they're a poor sport or you've had a rough day, but considering how game mechanics work currently, the hatch still needs to exist.
The hatch is lore.
Hatch stand-off got fixed by giving killers the ability to close the hatch.
And wdym "due to egc"...? People did that anyways, when the killer was slugging (before the hatch close) a swf friend would just dc to give the other the hatch.
The hatch is there to give the last survivor hope of escaping, the entity wants the survivors to have hope, it thrives off of it.
I hate the end game collapse. It has ruined the game in a lot of ways. Adventuring with the gate open was a blast....some of the best time in the game. Now the killer just runs back and forth between the gates until time runs out. There is literally nothing you can do meaningfully. I understand eliminating the standoff at the hatch, but it could be done other ways. I believe they completely ruined the game. I know other will disagree.