What is your most successful role as survivor?

Comments

  • Usually a gen jockey, only go for saves when I feel like nobody else is going to. I also fall under the find a key and survival of the fittest category when I’m using my items build, mostly as a side effect of the build itself giving more keys than it probably should.

  • I am usually gen jokey. If I see my team getting dominated, and I am confident in my looping/juking skills that day, I will throw myself to the killer and hope someone else takes my role as gen jokey.

  • I always gen jockey and go for saves. Ill run if I have to, but Ill try to avoid it when I can.

  • I'm a Dwight with Prove Thyself, Bond and Borrowed Time. Usually I am a gen jockey, and doing occasional rescues. Often rescues that need a BT save.

    I am a team player. I use my Bond to locate team mates to work on gens, those who need healing, and make sure I don't accidentally sandbag anyone when being chased.

  • I go proud of the fact my hook saves are 99% safe ones.

  • I like playing the team medic. We'll make it, Second wind, ect and go for heals to keep everyone healthy.

  • Very aggressive.

  • I do a ton of protection hits for people so I run WGLF cause I love taking one for the team, helps them out, especially friends, hook saves too are fun, I do gens yeah but running the Killer and being up front in the face with them is my hobby.

  • I'm bad at literally everything else.

  • Bones and altruism

  • One who gets found and hooked first 😥

  • I will save when necessary but Gens are a necessity!

  • I was feng min and had just got to rank 10 survivor the killer was ghostface and for half the match i dont think he saw anyone while i did three gens two by myself and had saw him once while he completely missed me i opened the gate and he got someone down i decided to wait by the gate hide behind the pillers he came over and looked behind both pillers barely missing me and started standing at the entrance swinging every now and then and i just sat there and watched until the other survivors escaped through the other gate and i ran out behind him

  • Totems and Gens, occasional save if needed.

  • Ill just plunder, do totems, walk around with fixated and pebble the killer on every occasion. Slowing the game down as a survivor bc doing gens is toxic lel

  • Since i do well, i am getting chased most of the time. Extremly aggressive playstyle, my favourite gen to do is the one, where the killer is around all the time.

  • I find myself getting chased A LOT so I guess getting chased is what I’m meant to do.