on a scale of 1-10...
...rate my mental derangement. how well has all the trolling i have endured corrupted my mind? am i acting appropriately at this time in my development?
https://youtu.be/6TdqBLlPC84
yes, that felt wonderful but i also question my sanity after interludes such as this.
https://youtu.be/6TdqBLlPC84yes, that felt wonderful but i also question my sanity after interludes such as this.
Comments
What trolling? She T-bagged just once and your Nurse isn't that good either. Camping with 3-blink Nurse with 3 survs. and 5 gens is too bad IMO.
Kate tbagged so in my eyes she deserved all she got. Respect the %4? pffft...not
You are doing fine. Extra points for hitting on the hook while camping. That sometimes really gets em going.
I am toxic so this is my kinda game. If only i took up nurse at the beginning. I did not know nurse was actually that fast on her feet when not using blink though. I rarely faced nurses in my games and most sucked.
well she T-bagged once, So I would've waited to see if she would really keeping tbagging. if not, no camp. if yes. soft patrols.
when you're met with a camp situation as a killer, do so :
-Do I want to rank up? If it's beneficial, yes i should camp
-Do I want to have fun ? No i shouldn't camp
I mean...what's the fun in watching a survivor on a hook?
a good thing your opinion matters as much to me as my last bout of flatulence. yes, i am out of practice with the nurse. she t-bagged twice.
So you are asking for an opinion just to discard it? K.
true. most of what princess try-hard incurred was caused by the previous game's t-baggies getting away.
an opinion on my mental state. geez. impossible to say anything around here any more without some lollygagger wanting to flail their e-peen about.
here:
literally just now.
kudos, sir.
Hardcamping in a 3v1 is kinda douchey.
Whatever tho, it's not like the round wasn't already ruined, mostly due to that survivor disconnection.
@EpicFailTryHard Between all your posts about the same thing, I think you are about to have a psychotic break to be honest. Maybe go play just survivor for awhile or play fortnite. PSN Plus just had 2 new free games try one of them.
Who cares? She felt entitled and tbagged. She got what she deserved.
Eh it is what it is. There are good games and bad. Everyone has there own way of handling things. One person may tunnel and face camp a t-bagger. Someone else might just be like 'whatever' hook and leave.
i am still willing to contribute what i can to give back to the community.
two resounding thumbs up.
I'll rate your Nurse skills:
Zero out of ten, would never watch again!
And as a wise IGN once said:

i never would have guessed that so many struggle so hard.
And?
there is no "and".
I have no words.
You really got me there with an overdose made out of salt and toxicity...
Your Very Much Welcome!
That said, I honestly think t-bagging only happens because killers continue to give a crap. If we all just ignored it, it would fade away, like toddler tantrums.
We spend a lot of time telling survivors that camping is thier fault for feeding killers with hook rushes, but I think t-bagging is likewise our fault for letting distraction plays work by using it.
don't worry, pumpkin. i still like battering you.
i guess youre safe epicbad
Out of practice with just the nurse lol? You lost Kate in the open, you could clearly see her blonde hair running back to where you found her....
As for whether it was appropriate or not - she had it coming for tbagging. I personally wouldn't have camped her, because their game was already ruined with the dc and anyway I rather have fun playing the game than standing in front of a hook.
It's time to mature people, laugh off the toxicity pleasseee
walking around the map as nurse and using addons that limit max range.
LMAO
Camp and tunnel them : “I know I’m awesome dude, but damn. Just couldn’t keep your eyes off me could you? Had to make sure I died. Git Gud, GG EZ Killer noob.”
They get away : “GG EZ” etc.
Even then, somehow, they’ll say you’re cheating, lag switching, you name it.
I wish all killers would punish BM like that, it would siginificantly reduce it in my opinion
lol. i have heard from my 4 year old nephew that sucking one's thumb during such times of stress and discontentment can be comforting. give it a shot, tigger. let us know what you find out.
impossible and downright undesirable.
You need to be more aggressive in your gameplay dude if you want to hook in your killer main gf.