Most of the hex perk should be rework
title.
the reason is.
hex perk should be a early game perk because it could be destory.
so perk like Hex: Huntress Lullaby Hex: The Third Seal Hex: Devour Hope should be rework.
title.
the reason is.
hex perk should be a early game perk because it could be destory.
so perk like Hex: Huntress Lullaby Hex: The Third Seal Hex: Devour Hope should be rework.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly third seal it's fine the only problem with it is that blindness is very situational so not only are you relying on the perk not being destroyed you're also relying on the perk affect being useful.
I feel like they just need to add something to blindness to make it a lot more dangerous and less situational
As a killer main, I have never ran Ruin or see any reason to run it or any other Hex perk. It seems like on the rare instance I play as a survivor, I find the ruin totem right away. It's just not a gamble I'm comfortable taking.
Only thing I think hexes could use is better placement Xx
Can we disabled every survivor perk when we get to the mid game point because THEY should only be early game perks.