will dark sense and alert work against undetectable

I really hope these perks dont become completely ueeless

Comments

  • Sadly they will. The more I think about it, the more I think the Undetectable status effect was totally unnecessary. The only perk that was a real problem was OoO, and by adding this new status effect multiple perks that aren't that good anyways are now further getting nerfed.

  • @ad19970 said:

    Sadly they will. The more I think about it, the more I think the Undetectable status effect was totally unnecessary. The only perk that was a real problem was OoO, and by adding this new status effect multiple perks that aren't that good anyways are now further getting nerfed.

    wait seriously why are they killing perks that's are already meh

  • don't forget this effect also Nerfs Myers' base kit... ;-;

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    don't forget this effect also Nerfs Myers' base kit... ;-;

    I'm sorry myers):

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/753031#Comment_753031

    wait seriously why are they killing perks that's are already meh

    Because of consistency I guess. They wanted to create a new status effect that works against any aura reading ability. Maybe to not get people confused why aura reading of killers is only not possible with OoO. It's still a shame, because it mainly nerfs weaker perks. Dark Sense, Alert, Kindred, all received a nerf. Which I think is a shame.