Why are Steve's feet so small?
Steve wears a size 12 US men's and the characters feet just look so disproportionate. I've seen some topics were people posted about character models and it's something that I noticed from the start. I don't know if the devs can make his feet look bigger? Especially the Scoops Ahoy skin lol
Comments
Small feet means a small.... You know.
Stop foot shaming
Lol the real life guy doesn't have small feet so I don't know why the character does. I really think it just looks weird like he could fall over ๐
I have small feet.
My feelings are crushed and my day is ruined.
While growing up, my feet grew first so were huge for my height. This prompted Mom to call my feet clown shoes... ๐
In game, he looks like he is wearing a size 9-10. Doesn't look weird to me. Looks pretty normal.
-A guy who wears Size 12
feet fetish tiem
The real question is: Why when you hook Steve he change his voice(screams) to a childish one?It sounds so random and awful.