Demogorgon Frames drop
Has anyone experienced this? I'm on ps4 and whenever i get in a chase with the demogorgon everything i do (as the demogorgon) is so bad and slow, the frames drop istantly and because of it I suffer 360s a lot for this
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Could just be console pulling a console (Bu dum tiss!) right @GrootDude and @Boosted_Dwight ... right?
Anyways, it could just have something to do with the game itself, I don't know why a specific Killer would cause the game to lag all of a sudden... while others don't. (I assume the others don't for you)
That happens to me on all killers not just demo
Cries in less than 20 frames per second*
The Ps4 version of DBD is terribly optimized. Demogorgon's pounce and other actions can cause frames to drop. The devs are working on console optimization. :P
What's your maximum FPS? Is it actually 20 frames...?
Thanks for the reply π
No I'm just joking about the poor frame drops π
I think my average frame rate would be around 40-45 frames per second
That's not so bad. I bet Ormond is just death isn't it on console?
Actually Ormond isn't that bad. I'd say Red Forest is the worst for me. Playing Huntress there was impossible for me π
I'm guessing cause of the rain...
Probably :P
I get occasional frame drops on any red forest map as killer but that is all.
Sometimes I get frame drops when playing killer, but when I play demogorgon it's horrible :(
@GrootDude @Boosted_Dwight have either of you noticed worse frames on the game map with any killer? It's been the laggiest map for me since the Stranger Things chapter.
Demogorgon, Hag, and for some reason Huntress are pretty laggy on PS4.
Wonder if I can get a refund for Demogorgon
Funny enough I haven't played on The Game in a bit but it was always a bit choppy for me.
I havenβt played on The Game as killer in awhile