Survivors get special pointing and follow animations.
Yes???
Someone?
Please?
I hate the weather in Minnesota.
Went from a beautiful summer day to really ugly rainy day today, tomorrow it snows hard.
Yes???
Someone?
Please?
I hate the weather in Minnesota.
Went from a beautiful summer day to really ugly rainy day today, tomorrow it snows hard.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The weather here in Georgia is pretty confusing right now. Kind of like this post tbh.
Hope you’re doing ok though, Shrek. 💜
Is this a riddle lol
But seriously can survivors get a stay here and stop gesture as well?
What about a laughing gesture while pointing
The weather is still decent in Ohio for know
Nah it’s been high 60’s low 70’s past week before it was super hot for months but now it’s been super nice and will continue to be
That is one of the sweetest things I got here, thank you!
It is supposed to snow tomorrow and I am hoping it does so I get school off tomorrow. More time to me.
It's getting colder in Canada...
It's still warm in Greece
I want the wave Nancy did to the camera's in the Stranger Things trailer.
Only if Ace can finger gun while on the hook
Hey friend, unrelated topic but I haven't seen you in so long.
Ace needs the special finger gun popper.
I've been on the forums and posting. I do lurk a lot though and all these discussions about the Nurse and insta heal changes are pretty interesting reads.