Can we petition to replace his point gesture with a finger gun emote?
We've been petitioning for F I N G E R G U N S for years :(
Here ye'! Here ye'! Yay's and nay's are in order! I vote ... nay!
@StupidPallets said:Here ye'! Here ye'! Yay's and nay's are in order! I vote ... nay!
@StupidPallets said:
I vote yay. Give us finger gun daddy Ace. 😤
Maybe one day...
Had to do that on Ms Paint, ignore the bad cropping...
@FireHazard said:Maybe one day...https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/226/RHYPBF3CVDQJ.pngMaybe one day...Had to do that on Ms Paint, ignore the bad cropping...
@FireHazard said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/226/RHYPBF3CVDQJ.png
You did well, you did us proud.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've been petitioning for F I N G E R G U N S for years :(
Here ye'! Here ye'! Yay's and nay's are in order! I vote ... nay!
I vote yay. Give us finger gun daddy Ace. 😤
Maybe one day...
Maybe one day...
Had to do that on Ms Paint, ignore the bad cropping...You did well, you did us proud.