Kindred description: Kindred trumps any of the Killer’s stealth abilities.
The same description have Spine Chill and Premonition, that’s why I asked the question.
Remember that none of those perks worked on EW1 Myers (until he was changed in this PTB to have Undetectable, which means Spine Chill and Premonition do work on him now).
Only non-aura reading detection perks work on Killers with the undetectable status effect... So perks like Premonition and Spine Chill only work... while OoO, Alert, etc don't.
So Killers like Myers Tier l, Ghost Face when Night Shroud is active, Wraith when cloaked, and Pig when crouching will not be seen with aura reading perks, but they'll still be seen with other detection perks like Premonition or Spine Chill.
I really feel like Kindred should trump Undetectable. I do feel like the only perk that really needed nerfing against stealth killers is OoO. If anything, the only other perk that can really hurt stealth killer is Spine Chill, but most aura perks like Dark Sense or Alert were in no way even remotely op. So I feel like we really didn't need this new Undetectable status effect.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Undetectable works on all aura based perks and items. So the only thing that'll work will be Spine Chill and Premonition.
Kindred description: Kindred trumps any of the Killer’s stealth abilities.
The same description have Spine Chill and Premonition, that’s why I asked the question.
I wish.
Even for Premonition the cake is a lie.
It doesn't work against Myers T1 stalk.
And that's going to change come PTB going live. Prem and Spine Chill work on him now on it.
Remember that none of those perks worked on EW1 Myers (until he was changed in this PTB to have Undetectable, which means Spine Chill and Premonition do work on him now).
@Aztreonam78
Only non-aura reading detection perks work on Killers with the undetectable status effect... So perks like Premonition and Spine Chill only work... while OoO, Alert, etc don't.
So Killers like Myers Tier l, Ghost Face when Night Shroud is active, Wraith when cloaked, and Pig when crouching will not be seen with aura reading perks, but they'll still be seen with other detection perks like Premonition or Spine Chill.
Hmmmmm. So a crouched Pig can still be detected by premonition? :(
Spine Chill actually doesn't say that.
Kindred should still work on Undetectable killers, otherwise they'll have to change the description.
Kindred description: Kindred trumps any of the Killer’s stealth abilities.
Oh, the description department got this all wrong.
Kindred description: Killer’s stealth abilities trump Kindred.
There we go.
Kindred should still work against undetectable, and if it doesn’t then they need to change its description since it would be false.
I really feel like Kindred should trump Undetectable. I do feel like the only perk that really needed nerfing against stealth killers is OoO. If anything, the only other perk that can really hurt stealth killer is Spine Chill, but most aura perks like Dark Sense or Alert were in no way even remotely op. So I feel like we really didn't need this new Undetectable status effect.