New break animation specific to Brutal Strength

It would be pretty cool if the pallet/ gen break animation while using Brutal Strength turned into just a single solid attack (not any faster or slower), The ol' "two quick hits/ kicks" thing has always felt a bit weird.

If I'm using a perk called brutal strength, I would think the added strength would let me destroy something in a single stomp/ swipe, not kick/ hit faster.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It would be really cool, but you also have to consider it'd be 2.1 seconds of you raising your foot.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    It would be really cool, but you also have to consider it'd be 2.1 seconds of you raising your foot.

    I mean it does work that way too, a longer wind up for a single crushing blow.

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    It would be pretty cool if the pallet/ gen break animation while using Brutal Strength turned into just a single solid attack (not any faster or slower), The ol' "two quick hits/ kicks" thing has always felt a bit weird.

    If I'm using a perk called brutal strength, I would think the added strength would let me destroy something in a single stomp/ swipe, not kick/ hit faster.

    This would be nice with Huntress and Iron Maiden, it looks weird when the doors stay open and then close them selfs...

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94669/new-break-animation-specific-to-brutal-strength

    This would be nice with Huntress and Iron Maiden, it looks weird when the doors stay open and then close them selfs...

    Cmon, it's obviously the entity closing them for you!

    (Think about it, killers don't close the doors already when survivors are grabbed too).

  • I'd like that.

  • Developers need fix the animation for killers when they break a pallet. At the moment, the animation looks wretched.

    And here is a comparison of the new, miserable animation and the old, very atmospheric, realistic and cool.

    15 votes and 14 comments so far on Reddit

    There is a difference? There is. And a very big difference.

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    It would be pretty cool if the pallet/ gen break animation while using Brutal Strength turned into just a single solid attack (not any faster or slower), The ol' "two quick hits/ kicks" thing has always felt a bit weird.

    If I'm using a perk called brutal strength, I would think the added strength would let me destroy something in a single stomp/ swipe, not kick/ hit faster.

    I think the perk should be buffed a little, and then the animation would fit