plz do this devs
lower the brightness of flashlights why should we have to go blind like that like holy hell its worse then looking right at the damn sun
lower the brightness of flashlights why should we have to go blind like that like holy hell its worse then looking right at the damn sun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah please just make our screen black instead idk please, anything is better than freakin bright screen burning my eyes (the real ones)!
Good luck in your quest of getting flashlight to be less painfull, personnaly I abandonned after 2 year of being ignored.
I wonder how long you will last.
I agree - make the screen black instead.
You ever been tired as hell from just waking up or playing the game late at night and all of a sudden your eyes get supernova'd from your screen?
Black screen from being blinded would be better, and in some cases potentially healthier.
Can never know when a screen turning almost instantly white from an insta-blind flashlight might trigger someone's epilepsy.
lower the brightness of your PC? i have no problems with the flashlights and my real eyes... (okay, i often just close my eyes/look away from the screen in order to concentrate on their breathing/footsteps better)
I already cant see ######### because the game is so dark, nvidia freestyle isnt working anymore so it is even darker without it now.
Still when someone has a flashlight, they can easily light up my whole room, I mean #########?
I legitimately can't play with more than one light in the lobby because it hurts my eyes and gives me headaches. Just make it a black screen like the killer is closing his eyes.
They could always make the add ons do something else without bringing instablinds back. For example, the fov could go down slightly for a time, or the killers hearing could be affected as well as if the entity loses control for a second.
I mainly play survivor, but when I do play killer this is a huuuge pain. I don't mind being blinded, as long as I can't see in-game. It's a bit excessive when I'm actually blinded IRL too. I always feel a bit bad when I use a flashlight in DBD, hoping they are not prone to migraines.
+1 for black screen!
what about a option in the option menu, which can be turned on and off (on = black blind screen, off = white blind screen)?