Thank you @MandyTalk . I was very inactive in the last weeks. But happy that I saw that you tagged me. Glad you like itπ please tag me on Twitter when you get yourself a DbD tattoo π
New Update on my Doctor forearm Tattoo. There's still some space above the Iridescent Queen and Elbow. But i already know whats going to be on there ^^ Does someone have new DbD Tattoos aswell?
New Update on my Doctor forearm Tattoo. There's still some space above the Iridescent Queen and Elbow. But i already know whats going to be on there ^^ Does someone have new DbD Tattoos aswell?
@HermanTheDoctor I've already told you how incredible I think it looks...I'm so happy to see that you've put them on the forum as well. Incredible tattoo's!
New Update on my Doctor forearm Tattoo. There's still some space above the Iridescent Queen and Elbow. But i already know whats going to be on there ^^ Does someone have new DbD Tattoos aswell?
And here i wondered why the hell this thread was revived.
@HermanTheDoctor I've already told you how incredible I think it looks...I'm so happy to see that you've put them on the forum as well. Incredible tattoo's!
Thank you Mandy <3
Yes this Tattoo post should never die! Show us your DbD Skin Art ^^
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Boss
I saw someone in lore has one of David Kings ross.
Do I personally have one though? No.
Will I ever get one/Will I ever get a Tattoo in-general? Eh... No.
@HermanTheDoctor has a doctor tattoo.
I'm very tempted to get one done, not sure what yet though.
@FireHazard @MandyTalk Updated. π
I like that @Boss when I finally decide what I want to get done (and find the time to do it) I'll post pics so you guys can see it.
@Boss
That looks cool, but I probably won't ever get a tattoo period. If I do it'd be of my main man Michael Myers! (Maybe)
And sounds good @MandyTalk can't wait for the results.
@Boss Dude, you must really love that game π
Well sure i do, but if that was all, i still wouldn't take the tattoo.
I simply asked myself: "Is this a tattoo i can enjoy without relating it to the game?"
This is so that, once the game has finally run dry, i won't regret having it.
And since i just like the loading logo as it is, i knew i wouldn't regret it.
Here are the SWF Tattoos my Girlfriend and I got.
Ok I lied...I don't have a girlfriend...or friends...or tattoos.... (._. )
i might get one at some point.
looks like its going to be Trapper related.
Ahh yes, i've also thought of getting a tattoo of Trapper's boots. π
Donβt ever plan on getting a tattoo
Hello there ππ
I was hoping you'd see the tag @HermanTheDoctor - I love your tattoo, thank you for sharing it with us. <3
Thank you @MandyTalk . I was very inactive in the last weeks. But happy that I saw that you tagged me. Glad you like itπ please tag me on Twitter when you get yourself a DbD tattoo π
@HermanTheDoctor I will definitely do that!
New Update on my Doctor forearm Tattoo. There's still some space above the Iridescent Queen and Elbow. But i already know whats going to be on there ^^ Does someone have new DbD Tattoos aswell?
Holy #########, the iridescent king looks cool.
Thx m8
@HermanTheDoctor I've already told you how incredible I think it looks...I'm so happy to see that you've put them on the forum as well. Incredible tattoo's!
And here i wondered why the hell this thread was revived.
I'm glad you did, that looks fantastic.
Thank you Mandy <3
Yes this Tattoo post should never die! Show us your DbD Skin Art ^^
NECRO TIME!
Maybe we get some cool new tattoos here?
i don't have any dbd tats, but i have one from borderlands if anyone digs that game
if i were to get a dbd tattoo, it would have to be super niche/specific to fit in with my hobby leg sleeve ive got started.