I've always had a very soft spot for the Zombies mode in call of duty, I was very much into that and L4D2 when came out, I started playing it in Beta and continued playing till now.
I've always had a very soft spot for the Zombies mode in call of duty, I was very much into that and L4D2 when came out, I started playing it in Beta and continued playing till now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t remember if I started before or after dbd but I still play COD BO3 as a war machine main.
Ahh
Have you played Bo3 on xbox and been killed by anyone named PhD Factor or Alivebydeadight?
I got it on PS4 whenever it was free with ps +
MW2.
I see you are a man of culture as well
I played a lot of Cod zombies back in the day
I will let you in on my plan, look at your wall
I've always had a very soft spot for the Zombies mode in call of duty, I was very much into that and L4D2 when came out, I started playing it in Beta and continued playing till now.
I used to play COD Zombies as well, mostly with my son :)
Do you guys have a favorite zombies map? Just wondering :P
@Boosted_Dwight It's a toss up between Kino and Call of the Dead for me, I loved playing those two. What about you?
@MandyTalk I love Gorod Krovi and the easter egg it has. Blood of the Dead is also one of my favorites! :)
Gorod Krovi is my son's favourite one!
I played COD back when the game was fun.
PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS DOLPHIN DIVES DOWN KINO STAIRS!
@MandyTalk
Kino is definitely one of my favorites, however nothing beats the catwalk on Der Rise.
Pack an MG and you're golden.
Play WaW, pap the MG42 and WunderWaffe or PPSH and that place is just a death zone
WonderWaffle plus PPSoHard is the best combo.
It is, but sadly I always died because the bug with the pap'd version of it
It just inhaled ammo regardless.
Dead of the night.
It's a map in black ops 4, I love the layout of an old mansion with a lab, forest & graveyard scattered about the outside.
In addition the starting off with players being spawned seperatly is a lovely nostalgia trip back to verrukt.
Did you know using Anywhere but here! you can get to the other side with some of the others
I did not know that!
I have never had a need for this trick since I only play by myself or with my girlfriend.
Good stuff none the less. :)